Sign in to follow this  
PotatoeGirl

Baylan fight club missions.

Does anyone actually enjoys them?

At this point I thought they got rid of them. Can it just be straight forward DM or just leave the kill and assist missions only? 

Ofc I can pretend the missions doesn't exists but that is the whole point of going fight club. 

My issue is that it can take forever to complete them sometimes and the game doesn't respect the invested playtime. Even with resetting you are wasting 5 mins making no progress (or even losing progress if you have started a mission and have no good opportunities to finish it fast so ending up resetting it).

i personally enjoy the fc challenges as it incentivizes me to actually change up my gameplay and keeps fc from getting completely stale

perhaps a system where each fc has asylum’s cash tiers with baylan’s challenge tiers on top for extra rewards, that way there’s something for everyone 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

perhaps a system where each fc has asylum’s cash tiers with baylan’s challenge tiers on top for extra rewards, that way there’s something for everyone 

I am on board with that as well.

Baylan activities would become more fair if they get updated to reward by contribution rather than occasionally stealing kills.

I said "updated" because the code was already implemented in epidemic as seen here, all what needs to be done is to repurpose it in Baylan:

unknown.png

So for example, instead of having to kill 10 players (silver-tier activities), dealing 10,000 damage should clear the activity.

The quicker option would be to reward players by cash like in Asylum, but that would take away Baylan's twist of requiring variety in gameplay, so I'd rather they don't do that instead when the option above exists.

fight club is just made for kills and long missions, i'm just baffled how the devs haven't realized this thus far. if they would only make both baylan and asylum be hold the point and 30min long. whoever thought putting dm in fight club and putting kill cap to 100/50 (baylan and asylum respectively) is actually mad.

On 1/15/2020 at 4:10 AM, HawtGirl said:

Does anyone actually enjoys them?

At this point I thought they got rid of them. Can it just be straight forward DM or just leave the kill and assist missions only? 

Ofc I can pretend the missions doesn't exists but that is the whole point of going fight club. 

My issue is that it can take forever to complete them sometimes and the game doesn't respect the invested playtime. Even with resetting you are wasting 5 mins making no progress (or even losing progress if you have started a mission and have no good opportunities to finish it fast so ending up resetting it).

I only use it for either warm up or practice. I don’t really care for the challenges. You’re going to acquire them regardless running around in FC anyway.

Sign in to follow this