eduaryapa5000

spanish quest, anticheat problem

hi!,I wanted to know if the translation into Spanish is available?;

At some point, will a server in LAS be possible?;

every time I start apb, the anticheat is reinstalled, is that so? oh is there a problem?

thx, i love apb rlly, I hope some day, to enable a Latin server and not be na ...

Edited by eduaryapa5000

Hi there,

Our developers are looking into the issue with the Anti-cheat. It is usually caused by missing registry entries for the game, e.g. if you run it from a previous Windows installation. Try running the APB installer again and install it to the same location.

We are looking into Spanish and other languages. Unfortunately there are over 660K words in the game. Translations typically run $0.10 a word or more, so this is something we will need to approach very carefully.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Our developers are looking into the issue with the Anti-cheat. It is usually caused by missing registry entries for the game, e.g. if you run it from a previous Windows installation. Try running the APB installer again and install it to the same location.

We are looking into Spanish and other languages. Unfortunately there are over 660K words in the game. Translations typically run $0.10 a word or more, so this is something we will need to approach very carefully.

Thanks,

Matt

Maybe the community could translate if for free... Crowd Sourcing is great.

I think the community should get more involvement into the game once the Engine Update hits. Give us some tools and you definitly will get some cool car/weapon/clothing models. There are a lot of creative people here. 

Edited by striker891
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, striker891 said:

I think the community should get more involvement into the game once the Engine Update hits. Give us some tools and you definitly will get some cool car/weapon/clothing models. There are a lot of creative people here. 

Tiggs was looking for translation volunteers a couple years ago, but never made anything out of it.

Perhaps Little Orbit will revive that program when there's time.

11 hours ago, striker891 said:

12 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,

Matt

Thank you for responding so soon, as they say down there, I think several people would offer to share help, such as doing translations into the game, in my case I would be delighted, even so many thanks Matt, I'll try the anticheat

12 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,

Matt

On 6/9/2018 at 2:16 AM, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,

Matt

You could use crowdin or a similar alternative as your localization platform to make users take part of the game translation in different languages.
A good example is Life is Feudal as seen at https://crowdin.com/project/life-is-feudal