Sign in to follow this  
Sakebee

Un-Christmas Patch Announcement

Hello everyone,

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 1/15/2020. The Patch is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 6 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

OVERVIEW

This patch removes the 2019 Holiday Cheer Christmas event from the client.

A Christmas Bundle which includes rewards from the Holiday Cheer event will be available on ARMAS starting 1-15-20 at 8 PM UTC. This Christmas Bundle will contain everything from the Holiday Cheer event except the unique titles, and it will also include elf ears to help complete your Sugar Plum Fairy look! The Halloween Bundle will be removed from ARMAS at this time as well.

CHANGES/FIXES

• Removed all the 2019 Holiday Cheer Christmas activities and UI from the client.
  • Fixed role rewards that were not delivered correctly. If you achieved an undelivered Nutcracker role reward, it will be delivered on your first log in after the patch.

This post is cross-referenced under Game Updates for your convenience.

*EDIT* The role rewards have still not been delivered correctly and we will have to do them manually but we are working on getting them out ASAP.

🐝

Sakebee 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Algoz said:

Where are the weapon changes?

Since we have not had EU servers in EU up until recently, there has not been a lot of testing done on the 2017 shotgun stats that are in the Prototype district currently or the other changes that have been made. Once the current balance has been tested, we can make adjustments and go from there. 

what happened with financial Jericho??

I have high latency (same high latency as waterfront).

i need like one more day but like no one plays the event anymore in Jericho

What about threat segregation, if it's not coming this maintenance can we at least get an ETA? Citadel is back in the EU, and all that.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Selali said:

Since we have not had EU servers in EU up until recently, there has not been a lot of testing done on the 2017 shotgun stats that are in the Prototype district currently or the other changes that have been made. Once the current balance has been tested, we can make adjustments and go from there. 

Realistically, no one plays on prototype districts. I propose you shut off regular financial instances to make people join the prototype district at specific timeframes.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Selali said:

Would it be an option to use prototype stats on Asylum, once it returns after this patch? That would be an easy way to see how the new (old?) shotguns compare against other close-range weapons, since mission matchmaking doesn't get in the way in FC.

I don't really see the appeal of prototype mission districts, as even if they were full, nowadays it is far too easy to get matched against newer players who would just render the changes irrelevant. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Selali said:

theres no need to test them, just give us those stats back

18 hours ago, Sakebee said:

"will last up to 6 hours"

dont lie to us all 😂

On 1/14/2020 at 4:21 AM, Selali said:

Russians daily playing arranged in prototype districts including me, few of them know english pretty good, ask them. It seems they're only players who is actually testing things there. 

Edited by Lign

22 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

not yet

omigoshhhh i'll be collecting my pension by time they're back up

fudge it the withdrawals are too much im just gonna play as is and just run away if any smelly golds come near me

Hello everyone, 

We are currently aware that the holiday rewards did not unlock after this patch correctly. Since this is the case, we will have to award these manually which will take some more time but we are working on getting those items out to everyone who earned them during the event, as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Selali

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this