Sign in to follow this  
PatrickBatemann

"Naugty List" Achievement rewards not fully rewarded

Following bullet copied from official event thread:

• Naughty List – Kill 100 Nutcracker Soldiers as a Sugar Plum Fairy – Rewards the Title: Naughty List & Fairy Dress (F) / Leggings and Top (M)

Playing as a male character, got the achievement, got the title, got the "fairy top" but no fairy pants. The achievement description explicitly says they are part of the outfit, they are even shown in the post on a male character and equipped in game so why are they not awarded as promised? Is that a glitch or oversight or what?

And to prove that I'm not hallucinating about unlocking the achievement, here's a picture of my add new item menu where the fairy top (Waistcoat and Tie Shirt) are unlocked:
https://ibb.co/X8jF5jM

https://pasteboard.co/IPPleaQ.png

(two links just in case because insert from URL didn't work)

Am I the only one who has this or am I the first to notice?

yeah there was about zero testing done on the “new” event 

Can this be officially confirmed though @MattScott? Because if I'm not understanding something wrong or just plain blind then we have a case of players not unlocking a reward they are eligible for.

Thanks in advance.

As mentioned in the patchnotes for the upcoming patch on January 15th:

3 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

Fixed role rewards that were not delivered correctly. If you achieved an undelivered Nutcracker roll reward, it will be delivered on your first log in after the patch.

Should the items still be missing after that, please don't hesitate to notify us.

~@mayii

12 hours ago, Amayii said:

As mentioned in the patchnotes for the upcoming patch on January 15th:

Should the items still be missing after that, please don't hesitate to notify us.

~@mayii

Thanks for clarifying!

Hi again. So the patch is live now and @Amayii you said I can contact again if the problem goes unsolved. The fairy legs are still missing from the "add new item" in the wardrobe. I noticed that the following bullet from the patch notes:

• Fixed role rewards that were not delivered correctly. If you achieved an undelivered Nutcracker role reward, it will be delivered on your first log in after the patch.

mentions "Nutcracker role rewards" but that's not what the problem is. I got all the Nutcracker rewards, including the Santa Claws clothing set just fine. What is missing is the Fairy legs that were supposed to be an achievement reward for "Naugty List". I will try to link the picture from the official thread for clarification.

marketing_fairy_legs.jpg

As mentioned by Selali in this post:

We are aware of this issue and are working to manually award them to all those players that completed the tasks.

~@mayii

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this