Sakebee

Community Manager Introduction

21 hours ago, Sakebee said:

Hey all, the name’s Sakebee, and effective today I’ll be taking over as APB’s Community Manager.

As you may have heard from Matt already, Lixil is stepping down due to some unexpected life changes, so I’m going to attempt to jump in and fill her shoes. I am new to Little Orbit, so I’m still getting up to speed. From what I can see, they have a lot of great things planned, from prepping the Engine Upgrade to building up our streaming presence to expanding our in-game GMs. For now, I am going to concentrate on diving into the game and getting to know each of you as best I can. You may see me fumbling around in missions. Please 🐝 kind. I’m still learning 😊

Feel free to reach out to me on the forums or at SakeBee#2553 on discord to say hi, and I look forward to helping rebuild APB alongside you all.

🐝

Sakebee

awww no i love lixil. why 😞 

we'll miss you @Lixil 

Welcome Sakebee hope your enjoying your new role and as a reminder this community can be a little too harsh at times so don't take anything too personally, this game has pretty much went through development hell over the years so some peoples patients on things are at an all time low and people will get snippy quite easily at times just remain smart and level headed with responding to those kind of people and you should be good. 

So, you're a bee who drinks sake. Noice 😊

Welcome to the front line sir! Take a weapon seat in this battlefield called APB Forums. Wish you the best!

Edited by Poperon

On 1/13/2020 at 11:49 PM, Sakebee said:

Please 🐝 kind. I’m still learning 😊

unknown.png

On 1/14/2020 at 10:59 AM, AsgerLund said:

What’s your favourite cheese?

@Sakebee  I want to know too it helps me figure out what recipes people may like when i share them

16 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

@Sakebee  I want to know too it helps me figure out what recipes people may like when i share them

Clearly, Beehive cheese can be the only answer 🙂

14 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

Beehive WHAT.

17 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

Wasp is back, confirmed.

44 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

beehive cheese? what in fuck?

46 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

please visit a doctor veterinarian asap

On 1/13/2020 at 8:49 PM, Sakebee said:

Hey all, the name’s Sakebee, and effective today I’ll be taking over as APB’s Community Manager.

As you may have heard from Matt already, Lixil is stepping down due to some unexpected life changes, so I’m going to attempt to jump in and fill her shoes. I am new to Little Orbit, so I’m still getting up to speed. From what I can see, they have a lot of great things planned, from prepping the Engine Upgrade to building up our streaming presence to expanding our in-game GMs. For now, I am going to concentrate on diving into the game and getting to know each of you as best I can. You may see me fumbling around in missions. Please 🐝 kind. I’m still learning 😊

Feel free to reach out to me on the forums or at SakeBee#2553 on discord to say hi, and I look forward to helping rebuild APB alongside you all.

🐝

Sakebee

Welcome in! 🐝

Let's go bowling. Cit. Roman (GTA IV)

1 hour ago, Sakebee said:

1 hour ago, SkittyM said:

Beehive WHAT.

52 minutes ago, Boxo said:

beehive cheese? what in fuck?

50 minutes ago, Solamente said:

please visit a doctor veterinarian asap