SunnyMonroe

Is there any chance to get some new loveguns this year?

I'd love a Love Gun LMG version but only if they go with LilyV3's name suggestion (yes I went and grave-dug until I found it)

On 2/28/2019 at 8:06 PM, LilyV3 said:

SWARM "Birds and Bees" would sound like a proper composition for valentine..

This. 💯

• Like 1

On 1/12/2020 at 9:08 AM, Darkzero3802 said:

Ive been asking for yrs for new love guns. It will freshen up the event vs the same old guns. Having a new pink skin would also be nice and I agree id like to see the particles like the new xmas skin with the pink hud icons also like the current ones have. Heres what id like to see get the pink treatment. Nothing too op or metta with something from all roles.

VAS-C2 PR3 Trouble Maker

JG-1140

ATAC 424 NFCP 3

VBR- Huntress

COBR-A

N-ISSR-B Dog Ear

FFA 5.56 R&D III

Act 44

ALIG-762

10 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

I'd love a Love Gun LMG version but only if they go with LilyV3's name suggestion (yes I went and grave-dug until I found it)

This. 💯

I kinda went with an ALIG for the LMG side. Orig when this event first came out the tommy gun was considered an LMG in APB. That has since changed obv.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I kinda went with an ALIG for the LMG side. Orig when this event first came out the tommy gun was considered an LMG in APB. That has since changed obv.

Me too - I mean it totally works with the rest of the Love Guns since they're all default weapons - but then SWARM "Birds and Bees" popped up and I was changed forever.

46 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

did anyone have any ideas for new lovegun skins? or only just the guns? both might be nice.

Did you miss this post? ⬇️

7 hours ago, FluffyCat said:

iWant light pink and white weapon skin with same idea of the skin we got in the xmas event this year ^.^

I totally agree - glowy skins are so in rn, and it would be awesome if they did a Love Gun version of the sparkly fairy skin. 

I mean, ideally I'd rather it was little glowing pink hearts but I get that LO has it's work cut out for themselves and simply doing a pallet shift on an existing skin is a ton easier and time-efficient than making up something completely new.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Did you miss this post? ⬇️

yep i missed it thanks

i had seen the post before and seen the post after weird

• Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 7:55 PM, KnifuWaifu said:

Me too - I mean it totally works with the rest of the Love Guns since they're all default weapons - but then SWARM "Birds and Bees" popped up and I was changed forever.

Unfort I dont think anythings guna change as Matt hasnt looked in this topic

5 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Well obviously Matt hasn't looked at this topic because it wasn't posted in the immensely popular Game Suggestions area where all the cool suggestions go...

Like srsly idk how to get Matt or the Mod's attention without obnoxiously pinging them and then who knows if they'll even consider the suggestions. 

I think really, I mean if they've got the resources, the Community Manager person should really set up a weekly Q&A session where they get the week's suggestions or we post/vote for questions we want asked, but we all know that'll just turn into 50 differently worded versions of "Engine Update When?" or "Why aren't you stopping all the hackers?" questions every week.

I'd just like someone in official capacity to pat our heads and tell us we're gud boyes once in a while.

Players really need to stop assuming that their concerns or wants are the same as everyone or even anyone else's.

6 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

have you just been sitting here refreshing the thread every 5 minutes?

otherwise im not sure how you would know lol

Det hade varit coolt om de lade till en OBIR med valentines-tagger. Vad tycker ni?