foscor77

why people get crazy over ntech ursus?

3 hours ago, Alani said:

UrSuS iS oVeRpOwErEd ThAtS wHy ItS sO eXpEnSiVe!!!

Isn't it? Especially when ntec seems to be ruling the world now.

Also i remember ppl complaining about it even when it first came out and seems like not much has changed since then. 

Edited by HawtGirl

9 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

Isn't it? Especially when ntec seems to be ruling the world now.

Also i remember ppl complaining about it even when it first came out and seems like not much has changed since then. 

As a slightly less versatile Ntec5, it's not a bad gun... but definitely not OP.   

Edited by CookiePuss

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

As a slightly less versatile Ntec5, it's not a bad gun... but definitely not OP.   

Yeah but it is basically a tradeable ntec while most other legendaries aren't really that good. 

7 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

Yeah but it is basically a tradeable ntec while most other legendaries aren't really that good. 

I suppose if you don't have a 2 slot ntec it'd fill that role pretty well  

On 1/12/2020 at 4:50 PM, CookiePuss said:

Lot of trouble to go through for a worse NFAS. 

Yeah expert Cookie tellin us how the Ogre is worse than a stock nfas is so credible. Trading is just somethin to do anymore... idc so much about 

5 minutes ago, Hey! said:

Yeah expert Cookie tellin us how the Ogre is worse than a stock nfas is so credible. Trading is just somethin to do anymore... idc so much about 

the windup limits the ogre to ambushing enemies around corners and forces you to mag dump once you've started firing for max effectiveness

the nfas has neither issue and is therefore infinitely more flexible in a fight

14 minutes ago, Hey! said:

It's an NFAS with a .99 ttk

Not really sure what counter argument you could use tbh. 

Thanks for playing tho. 

There was a time when the PMG didn't have an RNG factor to miss bullets automatically regardless of your aim, and it was that accurate well over 50m. Then it got nerfed, I want to say, what, 3 times.

The Ursus is the PMG with Marksmanship mode without the RNG auto misses and hits further than the PMG ever did.  That's why the Ursus is that good.

If youre gonna hit a target 1-3 times, why not hit it for the most dmg possible? Think about it, then buy yourself an Ursus lol.

I know it's absurd, but I still swear that Ursus has better hitreg than the NTEC.

On 1/15/2020 at 3:56 AM, illgot said:

I got the volcano before permanent osmaws became possible for me.  When the volcano first came out people were selling it for under a million because it wasn't like the osmaw so I picked it up.

i didnt get that chance but i did have one for a time, decided i hated it and traded it for the thunder xD