foscor77

why people get crazy over ntech ursus?

13 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

The reg Ntec and vas reskin can kill in 5 shots currently. Has always been that way. LO is proposing 6 shots to kill in the future.

The Ursus is longer range then the basic ntec but with slightly slower fire rate as compensation, it also doesnt have as much recoil. Think of the Ursus as a buffed star LCR.

y..wh...

what?

Every single thing you wrote is absolutely wrong.

Me: WTT/S Volcano
player1: trade Bloody Mary + cap40 for volcano 🤑                                                          

Me: sure 

Me: WTT/S Bloody Mary and/or Cap40

player2: trade Ogre for Bloody Mary + Cap40
Me: sure 🤑

Me: dying with ogre cos I'm noob 😨

32 minutes ago, Hey! said:

Me: WTT/S Volcano
player1: trade Bloody Mary + cap40 for volcano 🤑                                                          

Me: sure 

Me: WTT/S Bloody Mary and/or Cap40

player2: trade Ogre for Bloody Mary + Cap40
Me: sure 🤑

Me: dying with ogre cos I'm noob 😨

Lot of trouble to go through for a worse NFAS. 

I would trade Ursus for a Volcano, if i didn't have both. You can substitute for an Ursus with another N-Tec or any other HVR/DMR - but a volcano is something else.

4 minutes ago, Sniperturtle said:

You can substitute for an Ursus with any other HVR/DMR 

I don't think I understand.

Edited by CookiePuss

5 hours ago, Sniperturtle said:

You can substitute for an Ursus with another N-Tec or any other HVR/DMR.

Comparing the Usrus to a DMR/HVR has got to be one of the worst analogies I've ever seen.

On 1/11/2020 at 9:20 AM, foscor77 said:

player 1 - wtt ursus

me- 3.5 mil

player 1 - are you out of your fucking mind? Its worth 6 mil. 

player 2 - wtt ursus

me - medusa + nano 

player 2 - nice joke. gtfo.

player 3 - wtt ursus 

me- nano + volcano 

player 3 - volcano is a horrible gun and nano is a reskin. stop wasting my time.

me - well ursus is a also a reskin of simple ntech while volcano is actually one of the most unique gun.

player 3 - i dont wanna trade with you. gtfo.

So ive never gotten enough curses in all my gameplay thrown at me as much as i goten via me looking to buy ntech ursus. 

What is going? Why are people so crazy over ntech? And what would it take for these angry people to just say no or at least negotiate?

And I actually did bought a ntech by selling my volcano for 3 mil and nano for 1.7 mil. Collected 4.7 mil and bought a ursus for 4 million from a sensible person.

people are just toxic on apb in general sadly, i hope you enjoy the ursus. the only thing to do to fix negative and toxic behavior is mods actually warning people. with Gamers first n little orbit allowing everyone to do as they pleas even if its being completly toxic or even ddosing they wont care one bit. overall they dont give a fuck about us as a player...

Merged.

On 1/11/2020 at 9:56 AM, botting said:

The Ursus is not similar to N-TEC outside of name. The Ursus has a 5 shots to kill where regular N-TEC is 6. The popularity of it and reason it is often sold for 6m is because it's simply a really good gun, so it is in higher demand than the others. 

Legendaris is always a little better than others. Exept ogre is fairly just op 😛 but i find that most main hand legendaris offer a advantages over the regular gun, but only by a small procent.

• Thanks 1

On 1/11/2020 at 9:20 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

The reg Ntec and vas reskin can kill in 5 shots currently. Has always been that way. LO is proposing 6 shots to kill in the future.

The Ursus is longer range then the basic ntec but with slightly slower fire rate as compensation, it also doesnt have as much recoil. Think of the Ursus as a buffed star LCR.

Doubled down too, big oof. 😛

On 1/11/2020 at 10:20 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

3 minutes ago, Evagelyne said:

Doubled down too, big oof. 😛

IKR?

1 hour ago, Specia said:

Legendaris is always a little better than others. Exept ogre is fairly just op 😛 but i find that most main hand legendaris offer a advantages over the regular gun, but only by a small procent.

In case anyone is reading this, it is misleading.

At best the Legendary versions are just "different" than their non-legendary counterparts (or have no counterpart), or they are demonstrably worse.

Never try for legendaries thinking its going to improve your kdr or win/loss ratio, because they wont. Only try for them if you think they look cool (collector) or the specific difference appeals to you.

I tell you this as a player who has used them all, and now uses not even one. (I still own dozens, they just sit in a locker)

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

IKR?

In case anyone is reading this, it is misleading.

At best the Legendary versions are just "different" than their non-legendary counterparts (or have no counterpart), or they are demonstrably worse.

Never try for legendaries thinking its going to improve your kdr or win/loss ratio, because they wont. Only try for them if you think they look cool (collector) or the specific difference appeals to you.

I tell you this as a player who has used them all, and now uses not even one. (I still own dozens, they just sit in a locker)

Well we All have different opinion dont we 

3 minutes ago, Specia said:

Well we All have different opinion dont we 

In this case I go by weapon stats, not opinions.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

In this case I go by weapon stats, not opinions.

Sure

47 minutes ago, Specia said:

Sure

If you have a weapon on which you disagree, Id be happy to explain.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

If you have a weapon on which you disagree, Id be happy to explain.

Im good 

9 hours ago, Queenie said:

Comparing the Usrus to a DMR/HVR has got to be one of the worst analogies I've ever seen.

I didn't compare anything, but you can substitute for it, duh.

Point is: You don't give away your only Volcano for an Ursus.

Edited by Sniperturtle

53 minutes ago, Sniperturtle said:

I didn't compare anything, but you can substitute for it, duh.

Point is: You don't give away your only Volcano for an Ursus.

i think it’s understandable that people might want a permanent all around effective primary (ursus) over a pretty niche and limited one (volcano), especially if they aren’t big spenders and only have 1 or 2 permanent weapons in their locker

On 1/13/2020 at 1:54 PM, Solamente said:

i think it’s understandable that people might want a permanent all around effective primary (ursus) over a pretty niche and limited one (volcano), especially if they aren’t big spenders and only have 1 or 2 permanent weapons in their locker

Nah, you should always have an explosive weapons for vehicle missions or taking out campers.  The ursus is good but easily replaced by the ntec.  I would never give up my only permanent explosive weapon for the ursus.  Plus I love the shock and cursing I receive when I blow up a group of players.

5 minutes ago, illgot said:

Nah, you should always have an explosive weapons for vehicle missions or taking out campers.  The ursus is good but easily replaced by the ntec.  I would never give up my only permanent explosive weapon for the ursus.  Plus I love the shock and cursing I receive when I blow up a group of players.

it’s a pretty established fact that explosives have a pretty low skill ceiling - a pair of concs and a very flexible primary will often equal or outperform explosives when it comes to vehicle missions or campers, with the added bonus of being effective outside of those situations as well

someone looking for a permanent gun is going to benefit more from the ursus than the volcano, unless as you said they already have a permanent ntec

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

it’s a pretty established fact that explosives have a pretty low skill ceiling - a pair of concs and a very flexible primary will often equal or outperform explosives when it comes to vehicle missions or campers, with the added bonus of being effective outside of those situations as well

someone looking for a permanent gun is going to benefit more from the ursus than the volcano, unless as you said they already have a permanent ntec

Yes but when the ntec is cheap or free for an open 3 slot, having unlimited quick access to a rocket launcher is preferable over an ursus which is just a side grade.

This is partly why I want explosive weapons on Armas.  The volcano is too important an option to pass up.

6 hours ago, illgot said:

honestly though i prefer the osmaw over volcano, im sure others are the same, so an URSUS is honestly better at that point.

I got perm alig as well though so /shrug

4 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

honestly though i prefer the osmaw over volcano, im sure others are the same, so an URSUS is honestly better at that point.

I got perm alig as well though so /shrug

I got the volcano before permanent osmaws became possible for me.  When the volcano first came out people were selling it for under a million because it wasn't like the osmaw so I picked it up.

UrSuS iS oVeRpOwErEd ThAtS wHy ItS sO eXpEnSiVe!!!