Specia

What Are you Guys hopeing for with engine upgrade?

2 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

It was clear a long time ago they didnt care about the game. Nobody whbo cares can defend this community for what it had done and what it is and that this doesnt in any way contribute to the decreasing population.

The argument is the severity of the toxicity, not that it has it at all

No one has to defend the community in order to criticize the game. 

That seems to be where you got lost. 

If you think the game is so toxic... maybe it's you, homie.

I get by in APB like any other game, just fine. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yet APB is not thriving like any other game, There are still threads saying new players do not feel welcome.

"The worst people on earth not only those who commit evil, but those who stand by and turn a blind eye." ~ Emmanuel Jal.

I'm not saying or implying you're evil but again your contribution truly has been invaluable clearly.

Edited by VickyFox

2 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

Yet APB is not thriving like any other game, There are still threads saying new players do not feel welcome.

"The worst people on earth not only those who commit evil, but those who stand by and turn a blind eye." ~ Emmanuel Jal.

I'm not saying or implying you're evil but again your contribution truly has been invaluable clearly.

APB has never thrived. 

-It's not a game the vast majority of players wanted to play. 

-It's unbalanced at it's core. 

-It performs abysmally. 

But yeah, it's probably because of hurt feelings that the game immediately tanked. 

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

pre Little Orbit there was a massive amount of toxicity but lately i don't see anywhere near as much.

seriously before we were getting as bad as overwatch..... no where near that now

i have no clear idea why they are giving you a hard time about that when its much better now.

Just hope they will test it properly before patching the game. After that, stable performance and hopefully finally some new content.

The fulfillment of a promise. I quit playing when it was obvious G1 had no intentions of actually finishing the engine upgrade. I'll stalk the forums or log on to drive around every 6 months or so, but I haven't really wanted to play APB since maybe 2013. No matter how the engine upgrade goes, good or bad, if it gets done it'll show me that Little Orbit is willing to do SOMETHING. That they're willing to try. And that's what will get me to play again because that's all I want.

Better grammar from the community.

Better performance and faster loading... That splash screen some reason takes forever to load.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2020 at 11:30 PM, Dasnya said:

The fulfillment of a promise. I quit playing when it was obvious G1 had no intentions of actually finishing the engine upgrade. I'll stalk the forums or log on to drive around every 6 months or so, but I haven't really wanted to play APB since maybe 2013. No matter how the engine upgrade goes, good or bad, if it gets done it'll show me that Little Orbit is willing to do SOMETHING. That they're willing to try. And that's what will get me to play again because that's all I want.

SPCT team is testing the engine still so there are players who are witnesses that yes little Orbit is trying

so maybe have a change of heart and come play?

On 1/8/2020 at 11:21 AM, Specia said:

Something you Hope Will get better with the New upgrade comeing? 

Better servers/gameplay. 

9 hours ago, Tumblez said:

Optimized performance, modernized inventory UI, separate casual and competitive queues, killcams, spectate team, save replay files, replay viewer with free cam, private matches, more PvE options. 

A cleaner game and forum environment. Getting rid of cheaters and toxic spam. 

Everything else is fine, kill cams area joke and not needed.