trashpanda

Character Permanent to Account Permanent

Is such thing possible at the moment? It would go a long way in terms of upgrades and player satisfaction. I'm certain many of us would like to upgrade their character permanent weapons/vehicles to account wide permanents. Is it doable?

under g1 i know it was done for people but under Little Orbit i do not know , nor do i recall any details about that.

I think all it would take is a gun proven to be bought on the account  , the math on the difference in price , and programming an upgrade button to make the gun account bound.

21 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

under g1 i know it was done for people but under Little Orbit i do not know , nor do i recall any details about that.

I think all it would take is a gun proven to be bought on the account  , the math on the difference in price , and programming an upgrade button to make the gun account bound.

I doubt that's hard, that's freshman level in college in programming classes.

1 hour ago, trashpanda said:

Is such thing possible at the moment? It would go a long way in terms of upgrades and player satisfaction. I'm certain many of us would like to upgrade their character permanent weapons/vehicles to account wide permanents. Is it doable?

afaik this is already a thing

image.png

the armas system may be a bit buggy tho, i know there’s been issues with items being incorrectly marked as owned or not owned for some people 

Edited by Solamente
typo

1 minute ago, Solamente said:

image.png

the armas system may be a bit buggy tho, i know there’s been issues with items being incorrectly marked as owned or not owned for some people 

That is both relieving and confusing. I can't seem to find the vehicle bundle I purchased in the store, so how am I supposed to upgrade it?

5 minutes ago, Solamente said:

image.png

That is just for weapons, isn't it? 

Just now, HawtGirl said:

That is a shame, since I was hoping to buy the micro bundle, available to both factions.

2 minutes ago, trashpanda said:

That is both relieving and confusing. I can't seem to find the vehicle bundle I purchased in the store, so how am I supposed to upgrade it?

Just now, HawtGirl said:

looks like i misread the op

yes the system i posted is only for weapons, and afaik there is currently no way to “upgrade” any other character bound packs or items purchased from armas

28 minutes ago, Solamente said:

afaik there is currently no way to “upgrade” any other character bound packs or items purchased from armas

It's been a long time since I bought a pack, but I thought you could only buy them per character and not account wide?

51 minutes ago, Evagelyne said:

It's been a long time since I bought a pack, but I thought you could only buy them per character and not account wide?

there are some packs that are account bound (juggernaut, revelations) but a majority of them are character bound and cannot be upgraded to or purchased account bound

• Thanks 1