Kat

RIP jericho

press F to pay respects

f2e.jpg_large

Edited by Kat

RIP Everything....

Just now, Zealocke said:

DDOS? too much players? somebody turned off the switch?

Consistent packet loss for the past 3 hours + major ping spikes. Would point to a DDoS, but perhaps complications lie elsewhere. I'm sure we'll know more shortly.

@Lixil if you're awake and have a minute, maybe send a ringaling to IT :)?

Lol didnt think that EVERYTHING would be down 😂

Feel so bad for LO trying to bring this game back from the grave and having to deal with the same shit.  GG unbanning all the cheaters and they're still ddossing things to shit.

RIP

Was fun while it lasted even though I was playing like a silver.

They're mad cos their accounts were stripped of their ill-gotten gains.  they waited in anticipation for accounts with millions of in-game cash and several legendaries... to find a banace of $0.00 and a stock star.

3 minutes ago, Hey! said:

They're mad cos their accounts were stripped of their ill-gotten gains.  they waited in anticipation for accounts with millions of in-game cash and several legendaries... to find a banace of $0.00 and a stock star.

My legendaries are still here though

Just now, ScarecrowXIII said:

A few people had problems with lost Legendaries, everyone cried foul that LO took them away but in reality they didn't and LO is looking into there accounts to see what happened to them for those who  contacted LO. and the problem it might of been a account restore problem or as a few rumors had it, said it could of been Old G1 devs that took the weapons when the account got banned, but I'm not sure if i really believe that.

22 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Some people were not legit banned.  I'm sure they got all their stuff back.  those who were granted a merciful amnesty after being legit banned were stripped.

rip financial 2