On 1/9/2020 at 11:40 AM, Evagelyne said:

Get it for free or pay to unlock it - pretty self explanatory, but I guess not.

9 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

because

1 its fun to have something to do for a special event and

2 not everyone can afford to buy stuff when its out

My point was:

5 hours ago, Donjae said:

all the things in events and the rewards its that they need to be "exclusive things" !

all the point about armas is that you can CREATE and DESIGN new stuff to add in armas 

but the events rewards they need to stay exclusive ! 

thats not fair at all 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fumiku said:

Didn't talk only about the christmas event. 

For some its fun, and for some its terrible. 

Thats how it is i guess xP

Ofc i finished them as well. 

Uhm i think so

it doesn't matter what event you're talking about . if you want to get rewards, PLAY .

1 hour ago, yood said:

it doesn't matter what event you're talking about . if you want to get rewards, PLAY .

This is the thing here 😏

We don't need to play events anymore since we get everything afterwards in armas.

They should seperate the rewards. 

Like some can be obtained via playing the event only, and some via armas.

Exclusive stuff isn't welcome anymore in apb. 

But thats a story for another time/topic.

Edited by Fumiku

Personally I don't like exclusive rewards that can ONLY be earned in-game for limited time events.  A lot of us work jobs where we don't have enough time to play the game to earn every reward on every character.  Some of us even work more than one job which leaves us with almost no free time.  I look at it like this:  You guys who want the items for free, put in the hours to earn them in game.  Those of us who don't have time to grind events put in the hours IRL to get the rewards.

1 hour ago, Fumiku said:

This is the thing here 😏

We don't need to play events anymore since we get everything afterwards in armas.

They should seperate the rewards. 

Like some can be obtained via playing the event only, and some via armas.

Exclusive stuff isn't welcome anymore in apb. 

But thats a story for another time/topic.

you can buy immediately a package with 255 LVL and full pumping .  

once upon a time your account had a lifetime premium . you don't need to play , just pay the money .

Edited by yood

10 minutes ago, yood said:

you can buy immediately a package with 255 LVL and full pumping .  

What ya mean with this exactly, since we can't buy lvls in armas (my brain just stopped) 🤔 

once upon a time your account had a lifetime premium . you don't need to play , just pay the money .

Still and ye, when the items are worth it why not 😄

Edited by Fumiku

On 1/6/2020 at 4:09 PM, yood said:

Little Orbit and personally Matt have their own opinion about the exclusivity of things .

Who said that LO and Matt doesn't have their own opinion? I dont really follow? You literally said day is day, night is night... mmmkay? 

Naturally everyone has their own opinion about everything and anything so I am sure the exclusivity of things is one of most simplest things you can give your opinion about since its just about "yes" or "no".  What we need is for Matt to see this and announce us his honest opinion about it publicly. Lets have unique stuff or lets not? Simple as that.

On 1/6/2020 at 6:17 PM, Evagelyne said:

Exclusivity gets in the way of customization.

I dont see how unique items get in the way of customization????  If you dont have that item, you dont customize it, you dont have nothing to stand in your way of customization.

MY opinion is that if there is not a single unique item left from past or given in future, then there is no real need of ever bothering to play any new events, putting so much hard effort n sweat to grind for "unique" stuff  that will later just come to armas for everybody to purchase it and  get it . 

That literally  leads to a death of a game as if death of APB needs to be rushed up or encouraged more with current massive population drop due to a fact that it took 10 months (figure of speech) to get EU servers for EU players during which period from average 1000+ population current population is barely filling 400 at the highest point of a day, which is like 60% pop loss that might not come back so soon.

Also refer a system couldn't be abused more by hundreds of spammed accounts, so it was removed for a reason as nolife kids would do the abuse again, like this community always did when some initially good intention from APB company was turned into exploit by a community, such as FFA III accounts spammage, armas gift system, joker box event giveaway etc.

In my opinion I would leave some unique stuff to stay unique for veterans exclusively who earned it years ago via hard effort and dedication, rather than give it away to every new noob  that just came into this game and needs to just start a topic of "can i pls have this or that" to get it  and demand things that were given away like 1-3-4 years ago 😉

After I invested  literally TWO years of my life into searching those cursed 300 pumpkins, little did I know that i will regret all that invested effort one day. Just to recall how they spawned random locations so you couldn't even ask for help from other ppl, since it was uniquely personalized locations per character .

LO literally spit into face to all people, mostly veterans, loyal customers,  who actually bothered all those countless hours and years to do it on all their characters just to get that unique devil wings you couldn't buy even if you offered 10 million REAL dollars.

That unique item showed a level of prestige because when you saw people who wore them you knew instantly that player really busted their butt to get them and earned them well,  which is exactly why NOT EVERYONE should have them at first place and which is exactly why not many had them anyway nor EARNED to have them.

What LO did? Oh hey, lets put it on armas and reward all those lazy people who never wanted to spend literally countless hours and years of searching pumpkins all over the map by the foot. 

Conclusion :  NO ! Veterans who started to play APB in 2013 or in 2010 and someone who started to play it in 2019 or 2020, are NOT the same and should NOT  logically have same items. If that reward was given out in 2015, I was there, you weren't -tough luck. There will be plenty of new stuff you can have but you shouldn't be able to have the one given out when you were not around. The end. 

ESPECIALLY now when 99% of "unique" items are already given out anyway at armas to be purchased. So far literally there is maybe 1-2 items that are still remaining unique until today, and I sincerely hope LO and  @MattScott  will at least leave alone those and let them remain unique.

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Fumiku said:

What ya mean with this exactly, since we can't buy lvls in armas (my brain just stopped) 🤔 

Still and ye, when the items are worth it why not 😄

the offer to sell EVERYTHING is crazy . 

Conclusion :  NO ! Veterans who started to play APB in 2013 or in 2010 and someone who started to play it in 2019 or 2020, are NOT the same and should NOT  logically have same items. If that reward was given out in 2015, I was there, you weren't -tough luck. There will be plenty of new stuff you can have but you shouldn't be able to have the one given out when you were not around. The end. 

ESPECIALLY now when 99% of "unique" items are already given out anyway at armas to be purchased. So far literally there is maybe 1-2 items that are still remaining unique until today, and I sincerely hope LO and  @MattScott  will at least leave alone those and let them remain unique.

Edited 1 hour ago by Kitty Yekaterina

Edited by yood

1 hour ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

In my opinion I would leave some unique stuff to stay unique for veterans exclusively who earned it years ago via hard effort and dedication, rather than give it away to every new noob  that just came into this game and needs to just start a topic of "can i pls have this or that" to get it  and demand things that were given away like 1-3-4 years ago 

After I invested  literally TWO years of my life into searching those cursed 300 pumpkins

I did it on two characters as well, stop being a baby. Other people having these items doesn't take away from your enjoyment of the game unless you're an entitled brat who has way too much free time on their hands and an unhealthy obsession with pixels. You're more focused on denying people some items that they have to pay for than the game itself.

You guys are delusional.

You want to punish people for not sticking around a game with one of the worst track records for new content/reasons to even login, by keeping items exclusive for no other reason than to be slightly e-cooler on the Internet and show off? This community is such a dumpster fire.

No one thinks we're cool because we have devil wings. But, they do think you're pathetic for thinking that actually makes you cooler.

i finished it on 5 characters, 2 others i didn't even try to do them on because my wrists were really starting to hurt

i also know people who didn't even try to do it because the snowball thing is literally RNG, you got people with 20ms and people with 100ms....and then you got the people using macros to throw snowball after snowball with no delay in between throws

people were trying to help other people just get the weapon skin, that's all they wanted.....then you have people like Yood who would go out of their way to kill the people who just wanted to survive one time to get the skin

exclusive only things are just for people who want to pull out their peen, like all these CBT/OBT people who think that after a decade it still means anything

"So far literally there is maybe 1-2 items that are still remaining unique until today, and I sincerely hope LO and  @MattScott  will at least leave alone those and let them remain unique."

i hope they put the butcher skin on armas just to see you flip out

On 1/10/2020 at 6:37 AM, LilPurple said:

that is not what you posted at all but what someone else posted.  do you expect people to read minds? can you read minds? what number am i thinking of? 😜

exclusive or not is a separate topic.

This topic is about elf ears being separated from that hat which someone "pointed" out it is.

as for your topic of being "exclusive" enough people have pointed out on the forums there would be no one who could customize what they do today if certain things stayed exclusive.

some of what is released now used to be exclusive , and we would not have the freedom to create if everything that was exclusive before was still that way.

people are tired of the same events and want new content and new rewards. they have waited nearly a decade.

since new events and new rewards  keep getting made it makes no sense to have it exclusive when the community also mentioned they are pressed for time.

easy events would not feel rewarding but not everyone has the time

which leads us to the best solution of making it available , after the event for purchase , as to not burn the community from what appears to be a minority who do not want to share their toys

20 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

After I invested  literally TWO years of my life into searching those cursed 300 pumpkins, little did I know that i will regret all that invested effort one day. Just to recall how they spawned random locations so you couldn't even ask for help from other ppl, since it was uniquely personalized locations per character .

LO literally spit into face to all people, mostly veterans, loyal customers,  who actually bothered all those countless hours and years to do it on all their characters just to get that unique devil wings you couldn't buy even if you offered 10 million REAL dollars.

That unique item showed a level of prestige because when you saw people who wore them you knew instantly that player really busted their butt to get them and earned them well,  which is exactly why NOT EVERYONE should have them at first place and which is exactly why not many had them anyway nor EARNED to have them.

What LO did? Oh hey, lets put it on armas and reward all those lazy people who never wanted to spend literally countless hours and years of searching pumpkins all over the map by the foot. 

it took me like 2 days to get the devil wings calm down lmao

i'll never see the point of lording your special "exclusives" over people in a 500 pop game, especially if that's the only reason you played the event in the first place

14 hours ago, RivetHead said:

people were trying to help other people just get the weapon skin, that's all they wanted.....then you have people like Yood who would go out of their way to kill the people who just wanted to survive one time to get the skin

I won't let you play contract matches and I always help the weak . your statement is absurd .

players who have just started playing want to get EVERYTHING at ONCE . this is ABSURD . I deserve these awards and I am opposed to the new players . YOU WILL HAVE NEW REWARDS AND ITEMS

Edited by yood

On 1/11/2020 at 6:36 AM, Evagelyne said:

I did it on two characters as well, stop being a baby. Other people having these items doesn't take away from your enjoyment of the game unless you're an entitled brat who has way too much free time on their hands and an unhealthy obsession with pixels. You're more focused on denying people some items that they have to pay for than the game itself.

You guys are delusional.

You want to punish people for not sticking around a game with one of the worst track records for new content/reasons to even login, by keeping items exclusive for no other reason than to be slightly e-cooler on the Internet and show off? This community is such a dumpster fire.

No one thinks we're cool because we have devil wings. But, they do think you're pathetic for thinking that actually makes you cooler.

So your only "argument"  vs unique stuff should stay unique is "you are baby brat with too much free time for obsession with pixels.!" ?  What even..!?

And then you hypocritically call this community a dumpster fire.   Thats not how conversations are lead.  

Unlike me, you didnt provide neither one slight evidence, argument or fact to backup your opinion to counter mine aside providing plenty of insults proving that you are that dumpster in this community. 

Because only trolls, cancers, immature children and ignorant people lead conversations by insulting different opinions rather than providing evidence for their opinions and lead civilized conversations.

Every other game got unique stuff given away once in a lifetime. It has NOTHING to do with too much free time, or obsession who is cooler or rest of bullshoot you said. 

I said it took me 2 years to collect devil wings. That happens exactly when its opposite of what you fake assumed  about me.  That happens when you DONT have too much free time nor obsession about pixels and you cant be 24/7 online during event to finish all 300 pumpkins  achievement in hours or few days like many did. 

On 1/11/2020 at 6:36 AM, Evagelyne said:

You are delusional if you think you got right to speak in the name of the community which you call a dumpster, and in the name of everybody else.

Its YOU who think it doesn't make you any cooler having to put hard effort into achieving the most hard achievement and get proper unique reward for it as a motivation.

And thats ok, you are entitled to your opinion, but there are hundreds of people who disagreed with you being the fact they did bother to collect devil wings, not only on more than one character but also with more than one accounts. Many found it cool, because this is not first discussion devil wings had in history of apb. Many asked in social how to get them at random periods of time, and many shared their positive opinion about the way they are attained. 

And no!  Others who had same opportunity but didnt bother and were too lazy to seek out pumpkins,  DIDNT deserve to simply go armas and purchase the item. 

15 hours ago, Solamente said:

it took me like 2 days to get the devil wings calm down lmao

i'll never see the point of lording your special "exclusives" over people in a 500 pop game, especially if that's the only reason you played the event in the first place

Good calm down, you are pro. Build yourself a statue lmao.   Exactly as i was called out and i explained already, i didnt have time to sit 24/7 and boringly search pumpkins going by foot over entire 2 districts. It took years and years to plenty of people, being the fact that halloween event always lasted rather short.  Plus the fact there were many bugged pumpkins which people couldnt blow up so they had to wait by default  until next year and new randomize spawn system. 

You dont see a point of having unique stuff? Ok, whats wrong with that? Absolutely nothing. You got right on your opinion. I got right to disagree with your opinion and I provided mine. 

I do see a point of having unique stuff because for some of those stuff it took hard effort to get them  and someone who is loyal to this game since 2010 or 2013 is NOT in same position as someone who is loyal to this game since 2018 or 2019 or even 2020. 

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina

1 hour ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

someone who is loyal to this game since 2010 or 2013 is NOT in same position as someone who is loyal to this game since 2018 or 2019 or even 2020. 

why should a player who is willing to play and pay as much as us “veterans” (maybe more so considering how many veterans quit for years and still have access/ownership of exclusive items) be deprived of content just because of an arbitrary join date?

and why are you seemingly obsessed with owning exclusive items for the sole purpose of showcasing your “superiority” over these players?

• Like 2

Y'all actually seen the elf ears?

1aZzyy7.png

They look like cheap cosplay... almost ironic.

Edited by CookiePuss

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

1aZzyy7.png

The elf ear isn't the worst part about this picture.

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

The elf ear isn't the worst part about this picture.

She normally wears a mask.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

She normally wears a mask.

Full face I hope?

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

This is very true tho, other unique stuff didn't share same cheap look tho. Devil wings among rest are very nicely programmed to sustain nice design patterns 😃

bfsjiFQ.jpg