MattScott

Community Manager transition

Remember that one time LO bought APB and the Community Manager spent the next two weeks playing PUBG instead of learning APB, only to eventually boost their APB account to max rank.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Remember that one time LO bought APB and the Community Manager spent the next two weeks playing PUBG instead of learning APB, only to eventually boost their APB account to max rank.

when are you starting the new community manager position? lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

when are you starting the new community manager position? lol

I've already started.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

And it doesn't end here, there's more!

I still vote Tiggs, if she doesn't want to deal with mentally unstable children then I guess you are alright for the job.

20 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Or that time VSB, Skitty and I had to tell her she should equip a primary weapon.

To be fair, that was a fun day.

Congrats to that,... after 1 and a half year, of doing nothing as a CM , someone started thinking ,....

Please not again a bot-like CM , if CM is for only posting server maintenance infos, then please dont take anyone, leave it to a info-bot.

Edited by Atomkraftwerk

50 minutes ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

Congrats to that,... after 1 and a half year, of doing nothing as a CM , someone started thinking ,....

Please not again a bot-like CM , if CM is for only posting server maintenance infos, then please dont take anyone, leave it to a info-bot.

Wasn't Tiggs a bot too? A mouthpiece posting lies when they told her to?

On 1/5/2020 at 4:02 PM, GhosT said:

Basically just a patch note posting machine and an event announcer that forgot important details.

Pretty much what Tiggs was before too, so nothing new.

Naw man, before Tiggs went nuclear banning people she used to make these awesome fire sales...

Hey Lixil,

Hope everything is going good for you! We send our love from the APB forums and from me personally.