Sign in to follow this  
RipGore

ROCKET HITS CAR FULL OF GOLDS AND THEY DO THE GOLDEST THING YOU CAN DO IN APB: RELOADED

Imagine uninstalling because you aimed so low that the rocket passed under the car. Under a car that is arguably the slowest vehicle aside from the dumptrucks in the entire game. Then on top of that, you dont fight back, or reposition, or do anything any half-decent player would do.

And then

You decide to make a flamepost about it. Jesus christ lmao

• Like 2

Looks like it went under the car. Happens a lot it seems like, thats why I dont use rockets. Been happening forever.

This is 8 years old haha:

Good times lol

• Like 1

Well yeah, why wouldn't you rush an osmaw that just fired? This isn't the most gold thing you can do. This is just basic common sense that even a bronze should know.

• Thanks 1

from this angle i can not tell for certain  if the rocket simply missed or if it went below the car

I have done both from aiming at the vehicle

As CookiePuss suggested  try to aim for the ground and the blast radius will have a much better chance of killing them

Also when they drove up on you I would of tried to fire a second rocket near the front of my car or use a grenade to try getting their car and lives even though it would kill me as well.

" if I'm going to die so are you"

it seemed to me that you did the silverest thing but that's just me.

Hi all,

I’ve seen some good responses to the OP’s issue. I appreciate the players who took the time to share their view point. 

I’m going to lock this thread, as it seems

to have reached its conclusion.

Thanks,

Matt