postalgril

its not fair that bronzes still arent allowed to play

idk why you want a game where only golds are allowed to play and no one else

isnt that counter-productive to actually growing the game? you know if you deliberately shrink your population you're just going to lose finances too.

i dont see what business model you're following only letting toxic gold clans play

ive been waiting like weeks now for bronzes to be allowed to play again

im legit depressed

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, postalgril said:

idk why you want a game where only golds are allowed to play and no one else

isnt that counter-productive to actually growing the game? you know if you deliberately shrink your population you're just going to lose finances too.

i dont see what business model you're following only letting toxic gold clans play

ive been waiting like weeks now for bronzes to be allowed to play again

im legit depressed

Everyone is allowed to play dude. The No threat servers are temp if i am correct they are back next week with the EU servers going back to normal. 

Correct me if i am wrong

I do understand where you are coming from that it is not fair that golds are crapping on bronze players etc..

Edited by Ashn

This person needs to be banned for making up bullshoot on the forums nonstop and generalizing all gold players as terrible people which is far from the truth.

Every single post, its just wah wah wah wah wah wah wah. Give us a break, jesus christ.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Ashn said:

Everyone is allowed to play dude. The No threat servers are temp if i am correct they are back next week with the EU servers going back to normal. 

Correct me if i am wrong

no they arent all the servers are for toxic golds

theres nowhere for bronzes to play

• Like 1

Go play Roblox then. All you do is complain and talk out of the side of your neck.

3 minutes ago, Ohshii said:

This person needs to be banned for making up bullshoot on the forums nonstop and generalizing all gold players as terrible people which is far from the truth.

Every single post, its just wah wah wah wah wah wah wah. Give us a break, jesus christ.

but ironically your posts just proved that my posts are true. so the thing you're complaining about you simultaneously proved was true. why?

were you being deliberately ironic? i don't get it

All you do is complain. More than anybody on these forums. You legit offer zero things to conversations other than generalizing, stereotyping and all around bitching and moaning. Outside of that one post you made recently where you admit to doing all of these things.

You need to just stop. Its like you're constantly seeking attention from any and everyone because you aren't good at the game. Just ask for help and maybe people will be more inclined to help you vs putting everyone who is better than you down nonstop, then having the audacity to act like we're supposed to be helping you get better or carrying you for free.

Your tact is trash, your messages are trash and your attitude about the game overall and those who play it outside of your circle of friends, is trash.

Get over yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Either they don't know how to run an MMO, or they're not concerned with money. Quite possibly both. Lord knows the current pop of psychos and fiends has already been milked for what it's worth. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ohshii said:

All you do is complain. More than anybody on these forums. You legit offer zero things to conversations other than generalizing, stereotyping and all around bitching and moaning. Outside of that one post you made recently where you admit to doing all of these things.

You need to just stop. Its like you're constantly seeking attention from any and everyone because you aren't good at the game. Just ask for help and maybe people will be more inclined to help you vs putting everyone who is better than you down nonstop, then having the audacity to act like we're supposed to be helping you get better or carrying you for free.

Your tact is trash, your messages are trash and your attitude about the game overall and those who play it outside of your circle of friends, is trash.

Get over yourself.

but you just proved that "generalization" true, so how can it be a generalization if even you say it's true by proving it yourself? i don't get it. i can't tell if you're being deliberately ironic or not. i'll assume you are 😀

and how is being sad at not being allowed to play "complaining"? all i said is its not fair. and i think you're confusing me for someone else bc i dont want toxic golds "help me to get better", why the helck would i want to turn into a toxic gold you dont make any sense. im too nice of a person for that 🙂 

i just want to be allowed to play i don't get why that makes you so angry

Edited by postalgril
  • Thanks 1

I love how you twist anything anybody says to you around so that we're the bullies and the bad guys. Top shelf victim-carding. Well played.

• Like 2

You keep making a statement over and over... and over again that is simply incorrect, bronzes are indeed allowed to play anytime they want. There's no threat segregation because running two servers off one location was not the plan and having segregation means more instances they do not have room for. Matt said EU should be up and running by next patch:

If everything holds true, then EU servers will come online during next week's patch maintenance.

but there's nowhere for us to go without all the evil toxic golds

5 minutes ago, postalgril said:

but there's nowhere for us to go without all the evil toxic golds

then just don't play, we've been given a timeline and you spamming the same post over and over again isn't going to affect that timeline in any way

2 minutes ago, Solamente said:

then just don't play, we've been given a timeline and you spamming the same post over and over again isn't going to affect that timeline in any way

i can't play because i'm not allowed that's the point brainlet 

there's nowhere for bronzes to play so how can i play when im not allowed so i have literally no choice but to do what you're syaing, i don't even have the game installed atm i haven't done since weeks before christmas now 

i'm allowed to be sad im not allowed to play tyvm

Edited by postalgril

Is it really that different from when silvers entered the bronze district and stomped you until they were gold threat?

Honestly I don't think a real bronze player could tell the difference.  The only people really complaining are probably silvers who can't drop down to a bronze district to stomp trainees.

Edited by illgot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, illgot said:

Is it really that different from when silvers entered the bronze district and stomped you until they were gold threat?

Honestly I don't think a real bronze player could tell the difference.  The only people really complaining are probably silvers who can't drop down to a bronze district to stomp trainees.

liar

and yes the silvergolds "stomp" us too and yes it is extremely different. because they arent invincible or being all toxic on us

but your argument is this. "well X happens anyway so why don't we do Y to make X happen even more but worse?"

stupid logic. 

just one toxic gold can take out 10 of those silvergolds by themselves, so what you're saying is i should swap a silvergold for a person who is 10x worse than he...

what logic is this? where did you buy it? do you still have the receipt? you need to refund it

Edited by postalgril

Just now, postalgril said:

liar

and yes the silvergolds "stomp" us too and yes it is extremely different. because they arent invincible or being all toxic on us

but your argument is this. "well X happens anyway so why don't we do Y to make X happen even more but worse?"

stupid logic. 

just one toxic gold can take out 10 of those silvergolds by themselves, so what you're saying is i should swap a silvergold for a person who is 10x worse than he...

what logic is this? where did you buy it? do you still have the receipt? you need to refund it

my argument is that real bronze probably don't know how to find the forums /jk

6 minutes ago, postalgril said:

liar

stupid logic. 

😛 Lol Lmao

52 minutes ago, postalgril said:

46 minutes ago, Ohshii said:

can both of you simmer down please? its counter productive.

anyways some unforeseen events happened not just to the hardware but also to the programming (MattScott talked about this stuff)

This is temporary and not permanent which is also why premium was handed out the way it was for so long of a time now.

having the same discussion every week as if we all did not already say the same things is only going to cause toxic arguments.

you all sounds too hungry and grouchy. you need to eat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, postalgril said:

no they arent all the servers are for toxic golds

theres nowhere for bronzes to play

Yeah because Little Orbit New servers messed up so that's why there is no Threat servers if i am correct although you can still play the game just like normal but obviously you will bump into golds. Plus back when we did have threat servers I used to see golds in bronzes servers all the time so what is your problem? 

Just suck it up play the game get good or uninstall and don't play at all.  

Edited by Ashn

Asylum also returns next week*  so I can go back home soon.

Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, postalgril said:

im legit depressed

I recommend professional help from a psychologist. Getting depressed over a game isn't good.

:^)

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

which is also why premium was handed out the way it was for so long of a time now.

friendly reminder that the "compensation" ran out 2 weeks ago and the servers are still fucked

11 minutes ago, Solamente said:

friendly reminder that the "compensation" ran out 2 weeks ago and the servers are still fucked

I'm still chuckling about that.

24 minutes ago, Solamente said:

yeah i remember Little Orbit saying it would be running in December

They're working on APB and i don't really see how it means we should get even more for free like some suggested but that's Little Orbits call.

.......I wish there was a new tasty burger bandit event to pass the time