trashpanda

Juggernaut Strike Pack

Okay so, the only thing I want from this pack are the shoes. Nothing else. But it appears the only way to get the shoes from the "Urban Strike Clothing Set" is to buy this gigantic package. Why even name the clothing set differently if the only way to acquire it is through buying the Juggernaut Strike Pack? And if people want the clothing pack only, they have to buy the whole darn thing? It's pretty absurd, and if the goal here is to make the player spend more money on stuff they don't even want, then that's a pretty bad business model.

44 minutes ago, trashpanda said:

Okay so, the only thing I want from this pack are the shoes. Nothing else. But it appears the only way to get the shoes from the "Urban Strike Clothing Set" is to buy this gigantic package. Why even name the clothing set differently if the only way to acquire it is through buying the Juggernaut Strike Pack? And if people want the clothing pack only, they have to buy the whole darn thing? It's pretty absurd, and if the goal here is to make the player spend more money on stuff they don't even want, then that's a pretty bad business model.

I bought the jugg on 3 accounts just for the keepads

luckily the soccer mom van is a good vehicle and the manic the games best smg

but yeah, I think we'd all like to see some unbundling of items

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

but yeah, I think we'd all like to see some unbundling of items

They should make them available on the JT store aswell.