What is the luckiest you've been in opening loot-boxes in this game? Mines would most definitely be opening 75 Ursus boxes and not getting a single one.

i regularly get legendaries after opening one box that day, but i buy a lot of legendaries 

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Don't buy loot boxes ever.

Learned that the hard away lol.

5 hours ago, Solamente said:

i regularly get legendaries after opening one box that day, but i buy a lot of legendaries 

So I got 10 gold boxes, pulled Thumper and Cap40 in back to back boxes then later in around box 8-9 I pulled an EOL Hammer. Keep in mind 10 boxes when I didn't pull anything worthwhile in 75 boxes except 110 days premium 🙂 .

3 minutes ago, Flyt said:

Learned that the hard away lol.

So I got 10 gold boxes, pulled Thumper and Cap40 in back to back boxes then later in around box 8-9 I pulled an EOL Hammer. Keep in mind 10 boxes when I didn't pull anything worthwhile in 75 boxes except 110 days premium 🙂 .

we don’t know the drop rate of the gold boxes but regular joker boxes are 1% for a legendary, idk why anyone is surprised not to pop legendaries all the time 

6 hours ago, Flyt said:

What is the luckiest you've been in opening loot-boxes in this game? Mines would most definitely be opening 75 Ursus boxes and not getting a single one.

you gamble, prepare to lose everything for a bunch of trail weapons.  It isn't worth it.  The few that I did buy I never won anything useful, but I did win legendaries out of the gold boxes for just spending money.

As for the Ursus, it's a great weapon but not as useful as the Ntec.  If you want an Assault Rifle that dominates in multiple areas, pick the Ntec, it's better than the Ursus at more ranges.

The luckiest I got was the day I realized APB lets you dupe symbols infinitely... I just started printing money at that point.

Who needs JMB when you can have unlimited in game cash for the MP?

Back in the day got 4 legendaries from the golden joker boxes that I got as a free reward for buying stuff on Armas

I remind first time, I opened over 500 joker boxes I haven't got nothing.

Then opened other 500, I got 3 legendaries while a friend of mine told me with less 100 joker boxes got almost all the legendary weapons.

But I have to tell, from gold boxes, I got duck, vbr and another weapon, while he didnt get nothing of particulary good.

It's random, Have fun