Softdeath

This game needs to die.

I can't even play since EU server is no longer in EU,nor can I waste my life on playing my favorite shooter smh.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Softdeath said:

I can't even play since EU server is no longer in EU,nor can I waste my life on playing my favorite shooter smh.

do you think us Jericho players want the lag?

guess what that lag you are talking about we have had for years on Jericho.

then there's the Australian players who have had patience with it as well.

as a personal experience i had 10 to 15 fps with lag back in the day. heavy DDoS  attacks back then as well. I still played through it and did ok.

does that mean i do not care that others are getting 100 or higher?

of course i care and hope it gets reduced soon.

little Orbit are in the middle of working on all the networking to make it better for us all.

WORK IN PROGRESS WEAR A HARD HAT *shrugs*

Edit : btw the title of your thread makes me want to  kill you for wanting the game to die.  I hope I get you as ops.

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Like 2

haha got a new system i 9900k and 2070rtx super+32 gb ram and it says "Running out of memory" haha,this game is indeed trash ,im sorry for sayin it like this xD

Edited by Atomkraftwerk

9 minutes ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

haha got a new system i 9900k and 2070rtx super+32 gb ram and it says "Running out of memory" haha,this game is indeed trash ,im sorry for sayin it like this xD

Your RTX card and APB do not work well together.

1 minute ago, xHenryman90x said:

Your RTX card and APB do not work well together.

I know and its better not playin it ,otherwise I find myself in fight club playin against cheater, maybe its better the way it is 😄

2 minutes ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

I know and its better not playin it ,otherwise I find myself in fight club playin against cheater, maybe its better the way it is 😄

EU fixes the problem, some suggest.

46 minutes ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

congrats on that beast ma dude

• Like 1

If we'de at least get premium compensation while this is going on, it's not wasting subscription and allows me to finish an outfit on one of my chars

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

its cuz of ur gpu the game is still a 32bit client game.. i bet u dont even know what 32bit means?

3 hours ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

2070rtx super+32 gb ram and it says "Running out of memory"

RTX user here as well... its far from ideal and a little ridiculous, but ironically you have to LOWER your graphics settings to avoid the OOM errors.

Its a freaking mess, but ATM unless nvidia releases a patch specifically for this issue with APB... we are just SOL.

this game does not support next gen pc's ,and yes i well know that its an config thing ,but at its current status, its not really worth to do this and put setup on 32.

14 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

RTX user here as well... its far from ideal and a little ridiculous, but ironically you have to LOWER your graphics settings to avoid the OOM errors.

Its a freaking mess, but ATM unless nvidia releases a patch specifically for this issue with APB... we are just SOL.

Well imo Nvidia has to do nothing since it doesn't affect any other games i play...

LO got to make progress.

Its time for the Engine Upgrade...

U already played it... is it really running worse than live? somehow i can't believe it 🤔

On 1/2/2020 at 12:24 PM, xHenryman90x said:

EU fixes the problem, some suggest.

engine upgrade allows optimization and its the optimization needed that can not be done without an engine upgrade

please do not generalize the engine upgrade with apb magically being fixed as it is misinformation.

meanwhile us Australians have dealt with more lag than you ever will for 10 years with less complaints hahahaha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eMzg said:

meanwhile us Australians have dealt with more lag than you ever will for 10 years with less complaints hahahaha

^^ He's not wrong. ^^

28 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

^^ He's not wrong. ^^

if anything they've laughed about it and killed us anyways since they were used to the lag and we wernt

such a burn ouch

I like how people that say they hate the game so much and they want to see it die still play the game... or they ask for "compensation". If you don't like it, get out. Don't complain and ask for free stuff just because something isn't the way you want it to be. It's life. You don't get everything you want.

and they still play the game **

3 hours ago, eMzg said:

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

^^ He's not wrong. ^^

I play fine at 180-220ms.

shrug

I'm used to having to play almost every game with 200ms. Feels gud when you're the only western country in this timezone in the middle of nowhere.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Well hmm The GTX 10 series works good with this game..yes its old 2016  but still strong.

Edited by locknloadzz

Citadel had issues ever since it existed. Maybe it became better while I was gone but I didn't even knew it was moved until I read about it. It feels just as bad as before. 🤷‍♀️