Sign in to follow this  
MACKxBOLAN

Weapon Test Districts

Why, and HOw do you Justify weapons test districts But We have to deal with Desegregation?

You're using our Bronze area for an empty test server THAT NOBODY IS USING.

It says MM and Heat are disabled, well MM never has worked, what is Heat?

Why is Nobody Using those districts, like its not common knowledge that we the players were the ones who had to Test guns for LO, and if that is the case then why not Pin a Thread up. I see no players in there on any day. So no players and no staff. 

Why are you torturing us? Throwing Us under the Gold Bus

Don't Gimmi any of Guard-House Lawyer poopie about Mr. Customs Man

Why nerf guns anymore, its already at a point where i might as well throw the gun at them or beat them with it 😩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

You're using our Bronze area for an empty test server THAT NOBODY IS USING.

Actually if i am correct the reason why we don't have threat system is because of the servers which is only temp in till they sort the servers out and we do not know when that will happen.. 

At least now we don't have a mass dethreating with this low population, as usually bronze districts are most populated forcing players to dethreat so they can play.

11 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

At least now we don't have a mass dethreating with this low population, as usually bronze districts are most populated forcing players to dethreat so they can play.

now the dethreaters don't even have to dethreat to stomp new players, its great!

hold on

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

now the dethreaters don't even have to dethreat to stomp new players, its great!

hold on

Considering how small the current population is, it doesn't matter if we can temporarily join any district without restrictions, those who want to abuse new players can do it regardless of segregation, as they have done for years.

Just now, xHenryman90x said:

Considering how small the current population is, it doesn't matter if we can temporarily join any district without restrictions, those who want to abuse new players can do it regardless of segregation, as they have done for years.

idk man. at least with the old system there was a chance for dethreaters to be banned

now they can't be banned because they aren't doing anything against the rules and not only do the bronzes have to deal with dethreaters but all the regular golds as well, no one wins 

45 minutes ago, Solamente said:

idk man. at least with the old system there was a chance for dethreaters to be banned

now they can't be banned because they aren't doing anything against the rules and not only do the bronzes have to deal with dethreaters but all the regular golds as well, no one wins 

I've reported dethreater once, this player even admitted on a chat doing so during a mission, this player was in our team, i'm not sure if there was a temp ban given to this player.

Edited by xHenryman90x

I was opening a thread like that for asking to reset the weapon's trial, but I see there are several ones, I hope it's not so old for being necroposting...

it's over 1 year (maybe over or around 2 years also..), please May it reset soon it's possible?

Thanks

51 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

I was opening a thread like that for asking to reset the weapon's trial, but I see there are several ones, I hope it's not so old for being necroposting...

it's over 1 year (maybe over or around 2 years also..), please May it reset soon it's possible?

Thanks

or you could actually spend some money... like the rest of us

48 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I agree

I also would like to suggest that there have been enough weapon trials for people to know (mostly)  what they want and should just buy one.

most of us are not new here at all , and clearly know what is good , hence my suggestion.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

might as well just light the money on fire and throw it in the nearest trash can, exactly the same process as purchasing from armas tbh

58 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Spent already several thousands of euros in several characters/accounts during the years, still have some kk of G1 on the current account..

I have the email full of temporany weapons got from joker boxes, but the weapons I would like to try aren't available.

After all this time It's just a reasonable request, at least I guess so, especially in a period with changing of the weapons stat

Just now, PingOVER9000 said:

Spent already several thousands of euros in several characters/accounts during the years, still have some kk of G1 on the current account..

I have the email full of temporany weapons got from joker boxes, but the weapons I would like to try aren't available.

After all this time It's just a reasonable request, at least I guess so, especially in a period with changing of the weapons stat

You want ARMAS trials to have testing stats?

Just now, CookiePuss said:

You want ARMAS trials to have testing stats?

Yep, cause they arent available in game from contacts

5 minutes ago, Solamente said:

might as well just light the money on fire and throw it in the nearest trash can, exactly the same process as purchasing from armas tbh

money spent for fun is never wasted 😁

Sign in to follow this