postalgril

little orbit appreciation thread

7 minutes ago, yood said:

where and how did you get this ? I'm talking about snowflakes

it’s the nutcracker weapon skin available from the current xmas event 

No matter what negative crap anyone here has to say, it's only because they either...

1: don't understand the true monstrosity of the beast you guys are struggling with behind the scenes

2: don't LIKE the fact that you're trying to balance the guns to make ALL of them competitive because they LIKE having imbalance so they can utilize unfair advantages

3: are edgelords and think it's funny to be bullies.

LittleOrbit... you are the first company so far that seems to have their crap together, their priorities aimed in the right direction, and insofar the most  forgiving attitude towards the general cesspool of filth and human trash that is the APB community of sociopaths, bullies, and megalomaniacs who (I'd bet my bottom dollar) have NEVER once in their life had to actually STRUGGLE for something.  Work, maybe, but struggle?  Doubt it.

Keep doing what you're doing.  As a player who has spent upwards to $1400 on this game at this point, I believe in the potential this game was built with.  And I believe in LittleOrbit to achieve it.  Jericho server is probably going to die when 3.5 drops and cheating is made much, much, much more difficult, but that's fine with me.  The population is low, the people who play on it are cruel and shitty to each other for no reason, and worse yet, don't appreciate you for your transparency, effort, and all the hard work and late hours you put in trying to make this a better game.

I know why you bought this game.  It's because you see what it could become, just like I do.  It has so much potential.  Do us (the good part of the community) a favor...please...

Don't you ever let the bastards get you down.  We love you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Running Eagle said:

No matter what negative crap anyone here has to say, it's only because they either...

1: don't understand the true monstrosity of the beast you guys are struggling with behind the scenes

2: don't LIKE the fact that you're trying to balance the guns to make ALL of them competitive because they LIKE having imbalance so they can utilize unfair advantages

4: don’t enjoy 2 years of little orbit having no idea what they’re doing, from development to game direction to armas to servers to anticheat

the general cesspool of filth and human trash that is the APB community of sociopaths, bullies, and megalomaniacs who (I'd bet my bottom dollar) have NEVER once in their life had to actually STRUGGLE for something.  Work, maybe, but struggle?  Doubt it.

i like generalizations too!

here’s one: the people who complain about how toxic and awful “the community” is are almost always more toxic and awful themselves

Jericho server is probably going to die when 3.5 drops and cheating is made much, much, much more difficult

losing 40% of na pop will hurt, but i think the engine upgrade will bring enough returners to make up for the 2 cheaters who quit

Don't you ever let the bastards get you down.  We love you.

sounds like...

qFMOrNn.gif

Edited by CookiePuss

Both of your responses are exactly what I'm talking about, as if it's bad stupid(edited for redundancy) to be positive and nice to people, or something.

Can't you just act like a REAL human being for two seconds?  How awful is it to just be god damn nice?  Literally both of you are doing EXACTLY what I mean.  There was no need for that.  At all.  But you have to come in here and take it personally, as if I mentioned your names directly and said this was about you.  If you took it personally that's on you.

But dude yeah, for the record?  It's bad to be bad and do bad things and people should feel bad for doing bad things. It's called a deterrent.  If you don't like feeling bad when you do something bad, maybe don't do bad things, instead of making excuses for why you're not bad because of your circumstances, or justifying why it's ok for you to be bad because of this or that.   And by bad, I mean harmful.  Good is helpful, bad is harmful.  It's not subjective, it's just what it is.

Edited by Running Eagle
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Running Eagle said:

~snip~

Oh, I didnt think you meant me.

I was just commenting on your attitude that you are somehow better than others.

Players may go too far, but often their complaints ARE valid.

Its not fair to them to ignore that fact.

Edited by CookiePuss

21 minutes ago, Tumblez said:

the community has just as much to blame for the current state

please explain this

7 hours ago, yood said:

where and how did you get this ? I'm talking about snowflakes

It's the Nutcracker skin, but I don't remember how I got it.

3 hours ago, Running Eagle said:

Both of your responses are exactly what I'm talking about, as if it's bad stupid(edited for redundancy) to be positive and nice to people, or something.

Can't you just act like a REAL human being for two seconds?  How awful is it to just be god damn nice?  Literally both of you are doing EXACTLY what I mean.  There was no need for that.  At all.  But you have to come in here and take it personally, as if I mentioned your names directly and said this was about you.  If you took it personally that's on you.

But dude yeah, for the record?  It's bad to be bad and do bad things and people should feel bad for doing bad things. It's called a deterrent.  If you don't like feeling bad when you do something bad, maybe don't do bad things, instead of making excuses for why you're not bad because of your circumstances, or justifying why it's ok for you to be bad because of this or that.   And by bad, I mean harmful.  Good is helpful, bad is harmful.  It's not subjective, it's just what it is.

you posted something mildly controversial in a public forum and somehow it becomes personal when people reply???????????????

i'm unclear on why giving my opinion (that orbit doesn't deserve all that much appreciation based on the current state of the game) is somehow toxic and bad

• Like 1

Disclaimer : I'm paraphrasing and this is not a personal opinion of my own just explaining by PARAPHRASING and JESTING.

I respect Solamente but for once I get to poke some fun at him instead of the other way around .....FINALLY

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

you posted something mildly controversial in a public forum and somehow it becomes personal when people reply???????????????

i'm unclear on why giving my opinion (that orbit doesn't deserve all that much appreciation based on the current state of the game) is somehow toxic and bad

because to some you come off as a bah humbug / Grinch / pain in the butt / ill eat your crayons type of person rather than someone pointing out both sides of things.

HOWEVER

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

orbit doesn't deserve all that much appreciation

they probably missed that you acknowledged them fairly and they probably only read it as negative

yet this says you do acknowledge them but also hold them accountable since it is their work now being evaluated.

APB-2020-01-04-23-36-02-22.png

image.png

this was expected a long time ago .

Little Orbit good job !

Edited by yood

I appreciate what they are doing, but they should really look at improving their QA process . Just feedback, not a knock

also for the game to continue on post EU they need to include new content and be ready to keep people engaged with regular updates of content, contacts, levels, and even start building more story and lore

finally, it is well known that I hated the weapon balancing

looking forward LO selling this game to another Asian Company and betray the player base  again with unrealistic hopes.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hypothesis said:

looking forward LO selling this game to another Asian Company and betray the player base  again with unrealistic hopes.

giphy.gif

bold of you to assume someone else would buy this game

8 minutes ago, Hypothesis said:

giphy.gif

bit harsh, they've been working their butts off for this game there's no reason to think they would do that. the reason they sold the other apb name off was so they had cash to throw into apb: reloaded. 

On 1/3/2020 at 3:23 AM, Percocet said:

Masterpiece.

On 1/2/2020 at 6:23 PM, Percocet said:

NGL, I laughed out loud when I watched this. Well done.

• Like 5

On 1/4/2020 at 11:11 AM, Queen of Love said:

Still no horses or motorbikes 😞

I am not going anywhere near the horse poop on the street.

what the heck would i so with a horse anyways lol

but motorbikes are ok i want to jump off a ramp to jump on peoples heads

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

excellent

Must be my metal face but I see some connections in psychological mentallity and decisionmaking happening right here....

Can't say I expected otherwise ofcourse.

Well, they are late but they deliver.

From now on the company should be called Late Orbit!

On 1/1/2020 at 6:47 AM, quixxius said:

Boi u trippin? This cute guy matt scooter is always late at everything for example he is always late on weekly engine/support news which should be every Friday lol. Currently he is late 5 days on weekly news its just some text 🙂

Because Matt is also handling other business outside of Little Orbit. He is founder/advisor of companies called Upper Strata, Pepper and Setting Sun Lake. 

On 1/6/2020 at 2:07 AM, MattScott said:

aww you actually read the appreciation thread

i'm so happy 😊

• Like 1