postalgril

little orbit appreciation thread

2019 has been a rough year for little orbit so we should start 2020 on a positive note, and i dont think they know just how appreciated they are really.

yes i know i whine a lot but those posts are just half jokes/half withdrawal symptoms from not being able to play but overall little orbit are doing a great job i think

they're pouring their heart and soul into this game and throwing everything they have at it you can't deny their commitment and passion and do seem to genuinely care

so if you appreciate what little orbit are doing buying and saving our beloved apb let them know so they know their efforts aren't in vain 🙌

the eu server thing isn't their fault but FGS PLUG THEM IN ALREADY JUST PLUG THEM IN I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE 😭 yesterday i resorted to doing chores. CHORES. who does chores?!?! me because i don't have apb to play that's who

but really we love you LO ❤️

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Boi u trippin? This cute guy matt scooter is always late at everything for example he is always late on weekly engine/support news which should be every Friday lol. Currently he is late 5 days on weekly news its just some text 🙂

• Like 2

They may be late on some promises, but they've come a long way. They've brought their support response time down significantly, added events (although many hated it) and brought us closer to the engine update than anyone ever has. I think they deserve to be appreciated, because I can tell that they really are trying. And I believe they will get there soon.

They've added many great things, too. Examples being, ARMAS discounts, fun items, new anti-cheat system, support responsiveness, communication with the community, and many more.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, trashpanda said:

They may be late on some promises, but they've come a long way. They've brought their support response time down significantly, added events (although many hated it) and brought us closer to the engine update than anyone ever has. I think they deserve to be appreciated, because I can tell that they really are trying. And I believe they will get there soon.

They've added many great things, too. Examples being, ARMAS discounts, fun items, new anti-cheat system, support responsiveness, communication with the community, and many more.

Support is still whack af, Still waiting its been 21 days.. It's just bad there's no active GM's within districts when you ask if a GM could come into the district nothing happens they completely ignore you or say that all of the GM's are busy like tf..

Hope 2020 its better.  

• Like 1

2020 should be all about community feedback, community feedback.. Only then this game can have a great future!

• Like 2

I am thankful for the things that LO has done. But I'm getting ready to drop that F in chat for I'm afraid the funeral of APB is in the very near future.

It's a real shame because I really like APB but even if the engine update would roll out tomorrow, the matchmaking is still shit and I don't think a lot of people will return..

32 minutes ago, Ashn said:

no active GM's within districts

Mate when a GM joins a district it suddenly becomes a toddler daycare, Have you seen the amount of childish bullshoot they get thrown at them? It's toe-curlingly cringy.

Edited by LordTimzor
Misspelled something

You people are delusional, in a few months it will have been 2 years since the takeover and we've got nothing tangible, besides the APB IP being sold off (says a lot) and the odd seasonal event.

The fact that support still averages one month response times when the game's population continues to plummet is nothing short of abysmal. I guess when the bar is set so low that inching a couple days forward every week is considered 'progress' then sure, we're going to the moon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, LordTimzor said:

I am thankful for the things that LO has done. But I'm getting ready to drop that F in chat for I'm afraid the funeral of APB is in the very near future.

It's a real shame because I really like APB but even if the engine update would roll out tomorrow, the matchmaking is still shit and I don't think a lot of people will return..

Mate when a GM joins a district it suddenly becomes a toddler daycare, Have you seen the amount of childish bullshoot they get thrown at them? It's toe-curlingly cringy.

All the GM's i have seen are always in social districts teleporting people on buildings, clearly not doing the job they're supposed to be doing but i have not seen one GM in APB for weeks maybe months. apart from one in the bug central event. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FluttershyI said:

2020 should be all about community feedback, community feedback.. Only then this game can have a great future!

Bold of you to assume the community agrees on anything.

• Like 1

No Engine Upgrade =/= No progress =/= No new "content" (except ARMAS) 

I want to be on LO's side but i just cant for obvious reasons. 

Maybe this year it will happen, but i doubt it since there is still no release date or even a hint at Q1, 2, 3 or 4.

i appreciate that they have been orbiting around the idea of the engine update with little progress like g1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

i feel like we had this same thread at the end of 2018

we’re long past the point where “trying their best” just isn’t enough

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fasalina said:

Maybe this year it will happen, but i doubt it since there is still no release date or even a hint at Q1, 2, 3 or 4.

What are u even talking about? Everyone knows the engine upgrade will come in q2 2014! 😂

3 hours ago, HighSociety said:

What are u even talking about? Everyone knows the engine upgrade will come in q2 2014! 😂

wasnt it Q1? gotta keep the meme alive :^)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Something small and recent I'd like to thank LO for is this:

[image]

Blue muzzle flash returning through skins.

never really understood the appeal tbh

"They are trying their best"
more than a month without normal EU servers.

2 hours ago, Percocet said:

anyone else having connection problems with posting on this thread? Anyways cool video Percocet but I was wondering why you walk into a lecture room just for this stupid apb video 😂

take all furries to OUTBACK Steakhouse

Edited by F0E

6 minutes ago, F0E said:

anyone else having connection problems with posting on this thread? Anyways cool video Percocet but I was wondering why you walk into a lecture room just for this stupid apb video 😂

take all furries to OUTBACK Steakhouse

its a great restaurant 

22 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

FHXOVwN.png

where and how did you get this ? I'm talking about snowflakes

Edited by yood