Xaix

Current ARMAS Prices

On 6/9/2018 at 4:36 AM, Xaix said:

BLAH

+1, Agree with you

As Matt stated he won't change anytime soon the ARMAS because it's a complicated thing to go into but when other major problems will be solved i think he will for sure do something for prices.

Edited by Guest

They will probably update them in a month or two. I wouldn't spend anything until they do since they won't refund the difference once the price changes so it's better to keep your g1c and spend when they change the prices which they will definitely do if they want to make money out of this game. Since most of the current population have all the items already.

Edited by Nev

On 6/9/2018 at 9:03 PM, Genobee said:

Can't say it even really crossed my mind that some of you guys in certain regions wind up paying an insanely disproportionate amount. Which is only compounded by the prices being overly high to begin with. Ouch. Just.. ouch. 

https://steamdb.info/app/654172/

steam has a solution(regional pricing) for this that might work for g1c purchases through steam if little orbit wanted to go that route, check my link to see what its like in other games

1 hour ago, yBielFTP05 said:

I agree,Think about it
Por favor >>>
@ Lixil

Unfortunately, I don't speak this language. I could put it in google translate but I'm not sure if it's going to translate properly. If someone from players want to/has time to translate it, that would be great!

2 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Unfortunately, I don't speak this language. I could put it in google translate but I'm not sure if it's going to translate properly. If someone from players want to/has time to translate it, that would be great!

I believe that it's identical to the original post above here, perhaps the post you quoted is the translation (from English)?

5 minutes ago, Lixil said:

The original post is in English, he just posted a translated version of it, the only word he added was "por favor" which means "please"

Edited by eXezon

1 hour ago, Nev said:

They will probably update them in a month or two. I wouldn't spend anything until they do since they won't refund the difference once the price changes so it's better to keep your g1c and spend when they change the prices which they will definitely do if they want to make money out of this game. Since most of the current population have all the items already.

Majority of people have all items already? Where did you get that information from? Not in any way that is passoble.

From what LO said armas prices wont change much, maybe some of the prices will decrease a bit. I wouldnt except more than -15% drop.

11 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

Majority of people have all items already? Where did you get that information from? Not in any way that is passoble.

From what LO said armas prices wont change much, maybe some of the prices will decrease a bit. I wouldnt except more than -15% drop.

I don't think so aswell, I would like to have all weapons, but my lifetime money won't let me hahaha...

One thing that happened recently: I bought four weapons when Hoplon was alive, but for my character only, so recently I sent support ticket, to upgrade them to lifetime account, but guess what? I have to buy the full price again, and that's not gonna happen, I'm a student, I barely have money to buy a 99$ keyboard that I want, I guess I will buy it in the end of the year 😛

2 hours ago, eXezon said:

The original post is in English, he just posted a translated version of it, the only word he added was "por favor" which means "please"

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

I believe that it's identical to the original post above here, perhaps the post you quoted is the translation (from English)?

The quote guy did was all in Portuguese* 😛 if it's same as OP then team is already checking this.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lixil said:

The quote guy did was all in Spanish 😛 if it's same as OP then team is already checking this.

Portuguese 🤦‍♂️ (from brasil)

Edited by eXezon

2 minutes ago, Lixil said:

The quote guy did was all in Spanish 😛 if it's same as OP then team is already checking this.

Hey, are we recieving new patch today?

10 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

Hey, are we recieving new patch today?

Keep the discussion in-topic please 😉

EDIT: And thanks @Lixil, for the attention!

Edited by Xaix

2 hours ago, sijws said:

https://steamdb.info/app/654172/

steam has a solution(regional pricing) for this that might work for g1c purchases through steam if little orbit wanted to go that route, check my link to see what its like in other games

Yes and Steam also implements something called region locking, which helps prevent people from getting a game for dirt cheap through means of a VPN. - https://en.softonic.com/articles/steam-region-locks

If Armas is going to have regional pricing, then it needs to also have a way to prevent people from exploiting ways to getting the cheaper prices.

• Like 1

If they do things right i'm gonna unload a few hundreds god i hope for the best.

7 minutes ago, chaoscody said:

If they do things right i'm gonna unload a few hundreds god i hope for the best.

Same here, but first Im just waiting to get unbanned😁

While we're on the topic of ARMAS, I'd also like to see all weapons have the 3-, and 30-day options as well as trials available. There are some weapons that are only available as permanent character- or account-wide options, with no trials available. It's a lot to ask for someone to spend that amount of money on a weapon without even having the chance to try it out first. One example for it is the SBSR 'Coroner' linked below:

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=63&subcatID=198&productId=3916

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

While we're on the topic of ARMAS, I'd also like to see all weapons have the 3-, and 30-day options as well as trials available. There are some weapons that are only available as permanent character- or account-wide options, with no trials available. It's a lot to ask for someone to spend that amount of money on a weapon without even having the chance to try it out first. One example for it is the SBSR 'Coroner' linked below:

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=63&subcatID=198&productId=3916

Dear god do not buy that gun. 

The prices are WAY too high on Armas.  The Shredder R&D III costs as much as a new triple A title, and that's just unacceptable.  They should really take a look at Warframe's pricing as far as weapons go.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Dear god do not buy that gun. 

Variety is the spice of life! :classic_wink:

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Variety is the spice of life! :classic_wink:

I cant stop you from buying it, but if I could, I would.

2 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

The prices are WAY too high on Armas.  The Shredder R&D III costs as much as a new triple A title, and that's just unacceptable.  They should really take a look at Warframe's pricing as far as weapons go.

So much truth. All the prices are just insane. Even premium is a reach considering the state of the game. Take that down to like 5$ a month and maybe 40 for a Year not 6 months.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I cant stop you from buying it, but if I could, I would.

Well, I'm certainly not buying it as a permanent weapon sight-unseen, but I'd be plenty willing to drop 99 G1C on a 3-day to give it a spin.

43 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Lol, never thought about this, but it's true, it costs as much as a triple A game... I don't even have the words.

On 6/8/2018 at 11:36 PM, Xaix said:

Hello everyone, as I came from Hoplon servers, I have the right to talk about the G1 ARMAS prices. I know there's a lot going on right now like, 1 month since new company arrive, a lot of work to do, a lot of messages to answer, a lot of patches and things to discuss, anyways... But this must be something we should discuss, as we are going to have ARMAS prices changed, so every staff member that will read this, take this post in consideration. Particularly I made this topic not only to compare Hoplon and G1 prices, but to show that sometimes placing your product too high might reduce the consumers. So I will divide this topic in two sections, (1) Comparing Hoplon and G1 and (2) About the current prices.

(1) So what about Hoplon and G1?

Well, I am from a country which is hard having someone that could spend 50$ in a life-account item. I know R$ is very devalued compared to U$, about 1 U$ to 3,70 R$, but things changed since we lost our brazilian servers.

You must know that we used to pay a lot cheaper then you guys here in U$ currency. Here's one example:

Let's get Raptor 45 "Hawk".

If you want to buy it in G1, you'll have to pay 3999G1C without premium. And to have that amount of G1C, you must pay a minimum of U$50,00, doing the maths, that's around R$160,00. Comparing to a real life item for example, a Razer "Deathadder" on US costs around U$50, that should be around R$170,00, but due to taxes, it's something around R$400,00 (Yeah, I know it's way too high). So that makes difficult for us to spend that on a digital item. (Not including rich people that doesn't care for money, I'm saying this because I'm not that sick for a weapon, but I would love to enjoy buying one from time to time).

On the other way, we had fair prices at Hoplon. Today, if you want to buy a month premium it will cost you 999G1C (U$13,00), in Hoplon we could buy a month premium for 999H aswell, but instead of U$13,00 we paid something around U$5,00. it was R$20,00 for the same U$20,00 amount in G1C. (I don't remember the prices very well, but It was something around).

Take the note here: few brazilians are going to buy stuff from ARMAS at it's current state, I guess rest of APB population aren't speding that much also.

(2) What about the current prices?

As I stated above, we got high prices at ARMAS, and few players buying stuff I think (maybe because of the scars left by G1). Little Orbit, if you guys will change ARMAS prices, make something that everyone will be able to buy and enjoy buying new weapons, costumes, cars, etc, every week and month, and not a weapon every 5 months, you will have much more earnings, you can trust me. I would be able to spend U$15 every month to buy a weapon, but I think more carefully now, to not buy ANYTHING because of the high prices.

Those guys that says all the time that this game is pay to win, maybe they are the ones that doesn't have the same opportunity to buy weapons on ARMAS!

My final opinion is: you can keep more people alive into the game, if you have the right price.

Note: I'm saying this, because I really love to collect weapons, even if they don't affect anything in-game, but still, I love to have different things, and I wouldn't mind spending a medium fair amount into this game.

If you agree or not, please, let's debate, leave your comment below! 😃

That's all, thanks for your attention.

Thank God another brazilian that speaks a decent english. My eyes are bursting so many tears :classic_laugh:

My levels of hope have been updated. 🤗:classic_love:

• Thanks 1

On 6/9/2018 at 4:56 AM, Hey! said:

Download the APB test server... you get EVERY item, EVERY skin, EVERY pack, weapon, legendary for FREE to try on Test... and OMG was it a blast. I know it's not the same and prices should be more reasohnable and lowered, esp adjusted for pooer countries... but wow did I have fun trying stuff out on test server.

there isn't