way.jng

Tournament from w1jng [ENG/RUS]

9 hours ago, ExoticZ said:

Is there rules for having a streamer or that all participants have to record their POV? I would suggest having all players record their POV.

Is there a website or docx where we can see all teams who are signed up? (brackets, times, etc...)

All participants must! Record their gameplay. Of course you can stream if you want, but if you don't, you need to record only your gameplay during the mission.

Yes, we have a team list  but only in Russian social network VK. 

Tomorrow you will see all the teams and players in our discord tournament server.

P.S. If I didn't understand you about your POV question like you wanted, please ask again 😃

Can you clarify whether file modifications such as no grenade smoke, no muzzle flash etc. are allowed? I felt like this was missing from the rules, since some players use these on stream even though they theoretically are against TOS. Personally I would allow only Advanced Launcher and equivalents, but this is up to the organizers. If everyone's gameplay is recorded it should be relatively easy to spot and enforce this. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mojibaked said:

Can you clarify whether file modifications such as no grenade smoke, no muzzle flash etc. are allowed? I felt like this was missing from the rules, since some players use these on stream even though they theoretically are against TOS. Personally I would allow only Advanced Launcher and equivalents, but this is up to the organizers. If everyone's gameplay is recorded it should be relatively easy to spot and enforce this. 

All players can use any type of mods. Fell free to color your smoke xD

So there is no restrictions to use mods, which you have mentioned.

18 minutes ago, Leantey said:

All players can use any type of mods. Fell free to color your smoke xD

So there is no restrictions to use mods, which you have mentioned.

Sooo... players can modify their game to where it is against TOS?

55 minutes ago, ExoticZ said:

Sooo... players can modify their game to where it is against TOS?

Yeah, TOS breaking changes are fine.

BUT DONT YOU DARE USE THAT .45!

10 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yeah, TOS breaking changes are fine.

BUT DONT YOU DARE USE THAT .45!

They're just scared of the 25% chance I'll ttk them when I actually click properly 😎

The creator of the tournament used to be in Inj Ctd owne (figure it our yourself). enough said

• Like 2

6 hours ago, cheater said:

The creator of the tournament used to be in Inj Ctd owne (figure it our yourself). enough said

And what does this mean?

Dear players, the time for registration has been extended till February 10. 
It was decided to divide the teams immediately into three leagues without long qualifying stages, so players of different skill level will not meet in a match. 

The prize pool is being changed and it will be decided at some point during the tournament how the champions and prize-winners of the leagues will be rewarded.

Link to RU rules
Link to EN rules

List of registered teams

To register, write to the organizer: w1jng#5815 (discord)
Manager for English-speaking players contact info: Kreaston#1067 (discord)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Уважаемые игроки, регистрация продлена до 10 февраля. 
Было решено разделить команды на три лиги без длинного отборочного этапа, поэтому игроки разного уровня мастерства не будут встречаться в играх между собой. 

Призовой фонд пересматривается и во время проведения турнира будет решено, каким именно образом будут вознаграждены победители и призёры лиг. 

Cсылка на правила RUS
Cсылка на правила ENG

Список зарегистрированных команд

Для регистрации писать организатору: w1jng#5815 (discord)
Или помощнику (для англоговорящик команд): Kreaston#1067 (discord)

знамя.jpg?экстра=1P1sIkLC5_hMKwPekc-GehS

Edited by way.jng
  • Like 2

Норм ну удачи!

Merged.

Обидно правда почему русское комьюнити на форуме не сидит а отвечает только англичане... а автор красавчик так держать!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, 军团的黑暗 said:

Обидно правда почему русское комьюнити на форуме не сидит а отвечает только англичане... а автор красавчик так держать!

Потому что тут ничего не происходит так-то, поэтому и смысла нет сидеть, да и знание английского отпугивает многих. 

18 hours ago, 军团的黑暗 said:

Норм ну удачи!

Спасибо, она нам точно пригодится)

Hi everyone 👋
I am summarizing the results of our first tournament.

In total, more than 27 teams took part in the tournament.unfortunately, only a small part reached the final, and this did not allow us to implement all our plans.

From this, it can be concluded that the 4x4 tournament is not exactly suitable for this time period, because teams can not always assemble a full team of 4 people at the appointed time.

🔥 Here are a few statistics of players who have become the best and most effective in their teams:

- big drama boys: sarcazm (25.094) и bloodsport (24.869)
- Hardlands: hoooisnes (26.384) и sqpy (25.729)
- NTEC ACADEMY: HeavenOwner (16.488) и Redemptrix (15.176)
- Moon Rise: whitetablets (16.517) и rittenhouse (15.073)
- Knights: inwinn (16.208) и AnyGreit (15.195)
- Borshi 1337: Kelanis (15.895) и Exzie (12.934)
- SAKURA: OMOH5555 (45.826) и iFora (42.820)
- BaZara ZiRo: TochnoNeGena (38.205) и Kukumberg (30.432)
- hATERs: Maozza (24.435) и oneself (24.120)
- HERASSIMUS: Shik1 (31.948) и Freandly (27.770)

Once again, I thank the teams for participating in the tournament and want to announce the organization of a new 2x2 tournament., the rules are similar, only some restrictions on weapons will be removed.

More information will be published soon. You can already register for a new tournament by writing to me at w1jng#5815 (discord)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Всем привет 👋🏻 
Подведу небольшие итоги нашего первого турнира.

Всего на турнире приняло участие более 27 команд, к сожалению лишь малая часть дошла до финала и это не позволило нам реализовать все наши планы.
Из этого можно делать вывод, что турнир 4х4 не совсем пригоден на данный период времени, т.к. команды не всегда могут собираться полным составом из 4 человек в назначенное время.

🔥 Вот небольшая статистика игроков, ставших лучшими и самыми результативными в своих командах:
- big drama boys: sarcazm (25.094) и bloodsport (24.869)
- Hardlands: hoooisnes (26.384) и sqpy (25.729)
- NTEC ACADEMY: HeavenOwner (16.488) и Redemptrix (15.176)
- Moon Rise: whitetablets (16.517) и rittenhouse (15.073)
- Knights: inwinn (16.208) и AnyGreit (15.195)
- Borshi 1337: Kelanis (15.895) и Exzie (12.934)
- SAKURA: OMOH5555 (45.826) и iFora (42.820)
- BaZara ZiRo: TochnoNeGena (38.205) и Kukumberg (30.432)
- hATERs: Maozza (24.435) и oneself (24.120)
- HERASSIMUS: Shik1 (31.948) и Freandly (27.770)

Ещё раз благодарю команды за участие в турнире и хочу объявить об организации нового турнира 2х2., правила аналогичные, будут лишь сняты некоторые ограничения по оружию.
Более подробную информацию опубликую в скором времени, при этом вы уже сейчас можете зарегистрироваться, написав мне в Discord: w1jng#5815.

tnJaW2WzqdY.jpg

Edited by way.jng