Vitaless

Quality of life suggestions.

Customization

Vehicles
-Being able to pick different wheel types that have a different selection of tire types (Being able to change wheels and tires independently)
-Changeable break pad colours
Changeable vehicle suspension
-Able to pick a section of a vehicle you want to customize.(Ex: when you pick a different part under the base colour to paint.)
I had a carbon fiber square symbol I wanted to put only on my hood but it was difficult to fit it on the hood without it also going over another part, like the fender.

Persona
-Able to pick a section of the body you want to tattoo. I wanted to make a black sleeve over a part of my arm, I was having a problem with making it go around the whole arm
It only wanted to go over a small section then tattoo a different part of the body like the stomach, so I had to use 3 tattoos to make a sleeve all the way around the arm

Extra

Balance
-Lower the level of certain modifications so newer players don't have to get half a thousand hours in just to use them. Like the 195R mods. Possible down to 150?.

Random Events
-Something like a truck moving from one place to another and people can fight for whats inside it. This would take alot of thought and might not actually be worth it.
You would need a motive for the enforcers and crims that's balanced to the lore. Would be more fun if the people could fight each other so maybe a option to
join the event or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Love the random world events, the others are great too but world events would certainly add a lot more activity for players in the game!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Random world events or Dynamic events were a thing briefly but it was used more for holiday events and wasn't really elaborated for actual action districts.

As for all the customization and detail, I'm sure we'd all like more creative freedom but we must keep our expectations in check APB as it stands has limitations. After the Engine Upgrade it may be possible but again, it may take a while.

When is the EU happening? It's been years now. Honestly someone from the dev team should just win the lottery already and hire a dev branch to sort things out.

5 hours ago, I-Reaper-I said:

When is the EU happening? It's been years now. Honestly someone from the dev team should just win the lottery already and hire a dev branch to sort things out.

As far as I can tell, it is being tested by the SPCT right now, so probably in a month maybe?

• Like 1