Hey,

So this rumour has been going around that people are being "chosen" and they're getting free Armas items?

Is this true does anyone know anything more about this?
I've spent allot of hours in this game and allot of money i would love some free stuff lol

Mike.

• Thanks 1

No. [2]

• Like 1

I'm sure if they were actually giving away free anything, they would have let us know. So yeah, just a rumor.

• Like 1

I agree with the lovely Sadira, I dont think LO would be doing something like this without some sort of announcement  

It would sure be cool if there were giveaways though, along with premium codes and such.

I've gotten free stuff in the past randomly. Still have a perma .45 on my enforcer from an email years ago for example.

Now what I'd really like is some free premium. The hundreds of days I had stacked up from RT boxes have rotted away over the years (of not playing). 😔

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Hey!
dbl post

After downloading the test server and getting free everything... I want LO to give me it ALL... was like christmas opening those mails!~

Just imagine if everyone had access to everything, so long as they maintained premium.  Almost everyone would buy premium ;D

We aren't giving free stuff... sorry.

If you are silly enough to believe this rumour I am sorry for you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hey! said:

After downloading the test server and getting free everything... I want LO to give me it ALL... was like christmas opening those mails!~

Just imagine if everyone had access to everything, so long as they maintained premium.  Almost everyone would buy premium ;D

Ew, please don't do this.

T~T

2 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Ew, please don't do this.

T~T

liberté egalité fraternité the french revolution!~ Because eliminates the P2W elitest factor, plus requires tactics to figure out which gun is best and absolutely everyone is on the same footing.

12 hours ago, Lixil said:

We aren't giving free stuff... sorry.

Haha yes I know, but it was sure fun on test!~  IN fact I tried out a few guns and hope to buy a couple when the Armas prices are normalized a bit cheaper... and/or sales! ;D

6 minutes ago, Hey! said:

liberté egalité fraternité the french revolution!~ Because eliminates the P2W elitest factor, plus requires tactics to figure out which gun is best and absolutely everyone is on the same footing.

How does giving everyone who pays for a sub every gun give equal footing to everyone and make the game less P2W? Especially considering that APB already isn't P2W? (Unless you consider premium itself P2W.)

Just now, Kewlin said:

How does giving everyone who pays for a sub every gun give equal footing to everyone and make the game less P2W? Especially considering that APB already isn't P2W? (Unless you consider premium itself P2W.)

It was a joke bro or didn't you read the part about the French Revolution.

1 minute ago, Hey! said:

It was a joke bro or didn't you read the part about the French Revolution.

did both sides lose

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

did both sides lose

It was a stalemate because both sides retreated.

11 hours ago, Hey! said:

Because eliminates the P2W elitest factor

No... Because then it would literally feel like "Buy Premium, and get weapons, or stay with the 'crappy' base game weapons."

Which would scream out P2W more.

On 6/8/2018 at 10:01 PM, OfficialMike said:

Hey,

So this rumour has been going around that people are being "chosen" and they're getting free Armas items?

Is this true does anyone know anything more about this?
I've spent allot of hours in this game and allot of money i would love some free stuff lol

Mike.

This is an old tactic to try and get people to log out of an active district so their friends can log in.

Say Financial is maxed at 50/50.  They shout this in general trying to get people to log into Social District for free items.  This allows their friends to log in.

People also use variations of this tactic like "Wow, I like your icon, will you post it on the auction house, I'll buy it for 50k!" or "Hey, can I buy a mod from you."

maybe as new Loyalty Rewards 😉