Sign in to follow this  
MMDDD

I've got the Naughty List achievement, but can not find the clothes.

The title says it all, I've got the achievement and the notification that the clothing is available in the Wardrobe, but I can't find there.

If your character is Female you're looking for Fairy Dress, if its Male you're looking for Fairy Leggings.  Both are customizable.  I believe only males get a preset top, but i have no idea what its called, should be somewhere in the "F" range.

14 hours ago, koIaman said:

go to where you purchase new clothes and choose the preset tab

9 hours ago, SkittyM said:

If your character is Female you're looking for Fairy Dress, if its Male you're looking for Fairy Leggings.  Both are customizable.  I believe only males get a preset top, but i have no idea what its called, should be somewhere in the "F" range.

Many thanks to you both !  I did so and I have indeed found the male top, yet no leggings.

6 hours ago, MMDDD said:

Many thanks to you both !  I did so and I have indeed found the male top, yet no leggings.

They should be under normal clothing, but if you didn't get them.  Contact support.  Some of the rewards are a little derpy and don't correctly unlock.

On 12/29/2019 at 2:43 AM, SkittyM said:

They should be under normal clothing, but if you didn't get them.  Contact support.  Some of the rewards are a little derpy and don't correctly unlock.

Sign in to follow this