Sign in to follow this  
foscor77

100 kills for Naughty list achievement is outrageous

Im a no life nerd and im finding it impossible to complete this achievement. Will i have to even give up on eating and shitting to be able to get enough time to complete it?

Lessen it to 25 for shit's sake.

Edited by foscor77
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I did it, Without my insanity intact But meh i'll buy a new 1 later.

It should have been 50

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

I did it, Without my insanity intact But meh i'll buy a new 1 later.

It should have been 50

I wish it was 50. 57 kills so far.

This achievement and the one needing you to survive were not well balanced, imo. I think it should have been 50, even if only by going off the logic of the other achievement of converting 25; you only have one life per round to kill them, there's no reason to think it's 4x times easier to kill soldiers than to convert players

The achievement is fine, it just takes a few days to get out of the 3+ weeks the event is going for.

6 hours ago, Raichu said:

The achievement is fine, it just takes a few days to get out of the 3+ weeks the event is going for.

You can do it in one day (I did) but... you really need to no-life this achievement and at least be decent player...

Or farm it.

That's what you get if you mindlessly copy pasta event.

This makes me think that maybe the current staff + spct barely gather half of the district population when they need to test stuff like this...or at least if they are in a hurry and can't schedule with enough anticipation to get everyone on.

if you play on the nearest server from your place of residence 100 is normal . the problem of a small population is the problem of Jericho's server .  it's your own fault .

now I have 12/100 

Edited by yood

2 hours ago, Farbon Ciber said:

How do you check how many you have so far?

press J 

APB-2019-12-28-19-07-39-33.png

9 hours ago, Salvick said:

This makes me think that maybe the current staff + spct barely gather half of the district population when they need to test stuff like this...or at least if they are in a hurry and can't schedule with enough anticipation to get everyone on.

i kinda doubt they grind out all roles/achievements to test them. i'd assume they "just" check if gameplay mechanics work correctly and bug free - maybe if the counter works - but not if it's easy or hard to achieve

This is why i hate APB events .... its not even grinding anymore. Its more like mission impossible unless whole dist. agrees on surviving. 

12 hours ago, Salvick said:

Unfortunately we do not have an infinite amount of time to test things. We do the best we can in the time allotted. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Unfortunately we do not have an infinite amount of time to test things. We do the best we can in the time allotted. 

I know and is understandable, don't take me wrong I'm not complaining, I appreciate it. But is just a reasonable thought I had in these regards. Cheers.

8 minutes ago, Salvick said:

I know and is understandable, don't take me wrong I'm not complaining, I appreciate it. But is just a reasonable thought I had in these regards. Cheers.

I know. 

You are good people Salvick. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

why are you needed at all SPCT ? 

Edited by yood

Just now, yood said:

why are you needed at all?

To test things.

... its right in the name

Just now, CookiePuss said:

To test things.

... its right in the name

very funny

3 minutes ago, yood said:

very funny

ask stupid questions get stupid answers 

Just now, Solamente said:

ask stupid questions get stupid answers 

I have not seen in two years a single event in which there were no mistakes . GREAT WORK .

24 minutes ago, yood said:

I have not seen in two years a single event in which there were no mistakes . GREAT WORK .

We only test. We don't have any part in what is fixed or isn't.

Games dead. Feel sorry for yourself if you actually play this game during the holidays. Maybe you should start making friends. btw cookiepuss is damage control. He will never give you a straight answer to anything. He will undermine anything related to what is wrong with this game. All he does is discredit people who talk about problems with sensational memes or some half baked, semi-humorous retort. Leave this game die is my advice to all. Make all of SPCT homeless once this forum closes too 😄

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, yood said:

I mean idk what you're expecting from testers from a dead game. I can bet you the testers barely even play the game as is. Seems kind of pointless to even have testing be a closed thing.

Sign in to follow this