UnwelcomeD

If i used crosshair am i going to be banned?

you will not get banned if you dont mess up with game files and most crosshairs i know dont mess up game files so you will be fine but most players on forums are vanilla and they shit on everything which involves improving gameplay by third party software means so dont ask them.

Research on your own on internet or ask on gaming forums or reddit etc.

Edited by foscor77

2 minutes ago, UnwelcomeD said:

if no ban please someone give me a link to download crosshair

Buy a gaming monitor with integrated crosshair (or draw the cross on transprent foil and put that on ur display) 😂.

I won't use any software for things like that.

They can (could) ban all 3rd party software what is changing anything in the game.   

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, HighSociety said:

Buy a gaming monitor with integrated crosshair (or draw the cross on transprent foil and put that on ur display) 😂.

I won't use any software for things like that.

They can (could) ban all 3rd party software what is changing anything in the game.   

Listen to the man... erm... squirrel.

Maybe you wont get banned, or not instantly, but there is no guarantee. 3rd party software is bannable. Slapping something onto your monitor is okay though, you can even buy crosshairs for that purpose on Amazon.

• Like 1

https://www.playclaw.com/download/

Playclaw 5 is still free

UnyIKMs.png

I dont think it comes with crosshairs, but you can probably image search "crosshair png" or just make your own.

Only works in Windowed mode, so if like me you play Fullscreen, then Im not sure what you can use.

Also, as a disclaimer, do not expect the crosshair to make much of, if any of, a difference.

Look, I can take a piece of tape and stick it in the middle of my monitor. That's not cheating right? No publisher in the world can detect a piece of tape on your monitor. Overlays have come up, currently my stance is "We're not banning for crosshair overlays, anything outside of the game. Don't go editing any of the images or any of the crosshairs ingame, don't start tweaking around with things. If you want to run something outside of the game, we can stop them but we are not going to police to that level of what's happening on your PC while you're playing the game. The trick is don't modify the files, but overlays can be used.

source: 

as stated here, crosshairs are allowed as long as you don’t edit the game files

a quick google search for “overlay crosshair” turns up plenty of options 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Playclaw 5 is still free

UnyIKMs.png

I dont think it comes with crosshairs, but you can probably image search "crosshair png" or just make your own.

Only works in Windowed mode, so if like me you play Fullscreen, then Im not sure what you can use.

Also, as a disclaimer, do not expect the crosshair to make much of, if any of, a difference.

Works with fullscreen too.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Playclaw 5 is still free

UnyIKMs.png

is it allowed ? @MattScott

5 minutes ago, KawaiiAlice said:

is it allowed ? @MattScott

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

source: 

as stated here, crosshairs are allowed as long as you don’t edit the game files

a quick google search for “overlay crosshair” turns up plenty of options 

if you're really that worried you can go to the eac website to confirm that playclaw is whitelisted

• Thanks 1

I can strongly recommend https://hudsight.com/

It uses the same library as PlayClaw but is designed solely for crosshair usage.

Tiny one time payment. Works in every game. Lightweight. No bullshoot.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rooq said:

It uses the same library as PlayClaw but is designed solely for crosshair usage.

I am disappointed
Gitgud

1 hour ago, rooq said:

Alternatively, use Custom Desktop Logo. Completely free, significantly more robust, and not reliant on a parent codebase.

18 hours ago, Solamente said:

if you're really that worried you can go to the eac website to confirm that playclaw is whitelisted

which one is crosshair?

17 hours ago, rooq said:

i need free

16 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Alternatively, use Custom Desktop Logo. Completely free, significantly more robust, and not reliant on a parent codebase.

can u tell me how to use it?

19 minutes ago, UnwelcomeD said:

which one is crosshair?

8W3e5wD.jpg

thats the one you want, but you will need to find a crosshair to use.

You can probably google "crosshair PNG" "crosshair transparent" or "crosshair overlay" to find some. Or just make one yourself.

developers will we ever play a clean game ?

29 minutes ago, yood said:

developers will we ever play a clean game ?

What are you even talking about, Yood?

21 hours ago, Hexerin said:

But causes excessive input lag, and should never be considered.

And HudSight is completely standalone.

Edited by rooq

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

What are you even talking about, Yood?

i think yood means that any outside program to "assist" is still outside o  legit game play and thus cheating

15 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

i think yood means that any outside program to "assist" is still outside o  legit game play and thus cheating

well done. 

trend of the game has not changed : macros , crosshair .... 

if your representatives use third-party programs . think about what simple players do . ( I'm cheating but just a little bit )

Edited by yood

3 minutes ago, yood said:

well done. 

if your representatives use third-party programs . think about what simple players do . ( I'm cheating but just a little bit )

LO decides what is cheating. 

Not some random player.

Nice try, though. 

2 minutes ago, yood said:

well done. 

the alternative to allowing overlay crosshairs is that little orbit utilizes software that monitors everything on your pc while apb is running (and maybe even while it’s not)

i get that maybe you don’t have any issue with that since the secret police already have their hand so far up your patootie they know when you drool, but most people don’t like such a large breach of personal privacy or security 

33 minutes ago, Solamente said:

the alternative to allowing overlay crosshairs is that little orbit utilizes software that monitors everything on your pc while apb is running (and maybe even while it’s not)

i get that maybe you don’t have any issue with that since the secret police already have their hand so far up your patootie they know when you drool, but most people don’t like such a large breach of personal privacy or security 

attempt to legalize crimes.

everything that is in the game should be legitimate and processed only by developers .

6 minutes ago, yood said:

attempt to legalize crimes.

everything that is in the game should be legitimate and processed only by developers .

Developers do not have a problem with this, and it's their call. 

I don't use crosshairs, but it's not my or your call to decide whether others can or can't. 

I've said this many times before: if players want new crosshairs , they should only be made by developers and be available to all players .