Sign in to follow this  
DoesntExistAnyMore

The Fairy skin

Its so pretty guys ,  how about making one in light pink for valentine's event with the same idea this year , we gonna loveeeeeeeeeee it 

Edited by KawaiiAlice
  • Like 1

easy money for little orbit, throw a pack on armas in the rainbow color skin colors

• Like 5

wait, i thought it was a myth? how are people surviving 10 minutes lmao

3 minutes ago, koIaman said:

Log on when it is the dead of night on a weekday.

I'm guessing they're going to gift the skin to anyone that logged in during the event because of how impossible it is to survive, considering they did the same for the Autumn Assault skin which was a thousand times easier to get.

• Like 2

When you're trying to survive, obviously hiding around the end, then you get kicked due to inactivity in the last 10 seconds. Priceless.

• Thanks 2

On 12/25/2019 at 12:17 PM, koIaman said:

It's alot easier if you have fragile.

The rewards aren't all that worth it.

10 hours ago, Zolerox said:

It's alot easier if you have fragile.

The rewards aren't all that worth it.

oh i've gotten it and also helped like 30 people get it as well lol

On 12/25/2019 at 10:23 AM, GhosT said:

I'm guessing they're going to gift the skin to anyone that logged in during the event because of how impossible it is to survive, considering they did the same for the Autumn Assault skin which was a thousand times easier to get.

It'll just be on ARMAS, this is already known.

I have no idea why people try to hide in this event.  Its the same as headless horseman so you should be running, not hiding.   Fragile and hard landings make the running element a lot easier since you can quickly traverse from the bottom to the top and back to the bottom again.  Surviving for 7 minutes is hard but the event looks to be dying down a bit, so if you really want the skin, now would be the time to do it.  Just make sure you're actively attacking people, district is using the fight club inactivity rule set so dealing damage to people is the only way to not get kicked.

And for the love of god stop AFKing during snowball wars.  That event does not have a timer on it, it goes faster when everyone is actively playing even if it means feeding people kills.

Edited by SkittyM

On 12/24/2019 at 5:21 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Log on when it is the dead of night on a weekday.

Thats actuallly true the low pop does give you an advantage to survive untill the end.

Sign in to follow this