ChangeYourMind

Old treath system

Just now, CookiePuss said:

This is the most casual slow paced comically easy shooter I play. 

Dunno what you are on about tbh. 

Probably never played against actual good people. Can't blame ya. Judging by your forum join date everybody that was actually good at the game has already long left this heap of garbage. 
Trust me when I say: If you have a laid back match you are not playing against actual good players. The skill ceiling in APB among the veterans is one of the highest in any game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hollowchick said:

Probably never played against actual good people. Can't blame ya. Judging by your forum join date everybody that was actually good at the game has already long left this heap of garbage. 
Trust me when I say: If you have a laid back match you are not playing against actual good players. The skill ceiling in APB among the veterans is one of the highest in any game. 

You do realize forum join dates have nothing to do with when a person started playing the game, yes?

Maybe not, since you also seem to think a person's individual abilities have anything to do with a game's skill ceiling. 

20 minutes ago, Hollowchick said:

The skill ceiling in APB among the veterans is one of the highest in any game. 

not to downplay any of the good players i've faced over the years but a primarily hitscan tps built from the ground up around rng does not make for a high skill ceiling, in fact the abundance of rng actively removes skill requirements

1 hour ago, Hollowchick said:

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

You do realize forum join dates have nothing to do with when a person started playing the game, yes?

Maybe not, since you also seem to think a person's individual abilities have anything to do with a game's skill ceiling. 

Judging by my join date I must be a platinum by now

Edited by trashpanda

old troth system was finest for Apb becuase u really mean what ur throth is now this days its fricking fake golds detrhoting at bronze districts but thanfully its no trtheth system at the monument

• Like 3

ahaha yeah i rememer treat system in this day ultimeate fun esperiense u go home after schol and hop on wit ur buds and do awesom 15v15 matchs but threath today lioke u just playingg against max level gold tryharsd with ntec not imersieve like that day yeah 🤣

1 hour ago, yood said:

4-Q3b-S4-Ek-Qa.jpg

TL;DW: All the bads get mad they are bad.

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

TL;DW: All the bads get mad they are bad.

there can't be much gold

gold not be play witch T lv , gold be play witch Gold 

Edited by yood

8 minutes ago, yood said:

there can't be much gold

gold not be play witch T lv , gold be play witch Gold 

What

That Threat System was kinda the best which this game ever had, i never get the point why G1 changed it but also its the reason why many players quit this game... there is no anymore challenge to "climb" and the second dumb ist to "split" the community with those threat colour districts..... tell me what you want but since this changed back in 2012.... more and more players quited the game