Sign in to follow this  
SweetToothiwe

Soldier Boots textures issue

Hello, i found a texture bug with new Soldier Boots from christmas event. I sent ticket to support, but decided to make this things little bit faster (hopefully). This is was a good idea from LO to add new event clothes to kiosk, becase it helped me to find this bug. I'm suppose this is texture collision problems. Issue appears when i choose Soldier Boots in kiosk, while wearing a Gas mask (Side filter). Not really sure if problem appears only with this combination, maybe tomorrow i'll check other combinations and if found something - will add to this post. 🤔

BT_730djQ3Q.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi there,

We appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

Thanks,
Matt

Hello, its me again. I was pleasantly surprised that you fixed boots issue right on next day. I checked and didnt found any other issues with boots. BUT, found new issue with Fairy dress. Afaik lower part was made from Tutu, right? Did you guys know, that you cant wear Blazer with Tutu? Do you know why? Thats the reason 😂 :

g-kpvmdlTm4.jpg

I advise you to look at other combinations with a Fairy dress, because i think thats might be not the only issue with it. I cant check it, because unfortunately dont have time to grind this dress and look by myself and checking without buying this dress is also will take alot of time. Maybe someone else (who got it) might want to help with it.

Also, another fun stuff: i can wear Tutu with Fairy dress. I suppose its shouldnt be like that, right?😀

Also, little bit offtop, i hope you already know, that blue Nutcracker muzzle flash dont work with rifles like Obeya, Obir, Oscar e.t.c.

I hope you will see this message asap.

Happy holidays Matt, LO team and community,
SweetToothiwe 😁

• Like 1