Lixil

Holiday event issues

20 hours ago, Mitne said:

You are not only one. Rewards are not gived out for this two at all.

This should be fixed asap

@Selali

Today I got the clothing but not the title. (Nutcracker Rank 3) Seems like their info page is incorrect.

Edited by iTzBlackout

Does Beacon’s daily assignment work at all? I can't take them, no matter how I try.
RWq_yiBaL5E.jpg

43 minutes ago, Clowbber said:

Does Beacon’s daily assignment work at all? I can't take them, no matter how I try.
RWq_yiBaL5E.jpg

They don't.

1 hour ago, iTzBlackout said:

Today I got the clothing but not the title. (Nutcracker Rank 3) Seems like their info page is incorrect.

Confirming that one @Selali.

I've started experiencing much higher resource usage by APB since the last update, and I know it's not just on my end as a friend of mine has the same issue. He could get 50 fps on high whereas he now gets ~40 on low settings with major fps drops. I see my GPU, CPU and memory usage go up to 70% and power usage to "Very high", and I have an i7 6700k, a GTX 1070 and 16 gigs of RAM. Is this related to the event being resource heavy? Or perhaps a server-sided issue?

PS: Who can I contact regarding this issue? @Lixil

Edited by trashpanda
ps

22 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Extra districts arent spawning again @MattScott @Lixil you guys srsly need to fix this problem its been going all week and its brought  up daily.

+1

I'm concerned that I was told a couple of times that they are working on this issue and, sad to say, I have the feeling like we might be being misinformed, I'll hold my hope that it is just a technical issue that is being worked on, but if the case is that this was configured this way on purpose, either to provide Citadel with enough districts due to the holiday event, or for any other possible reason, I wish we could get informed with the same transparency that MattScott and the team have been keeping us in the loop for almost everything else.

Edit / Update:

It looks like they shut down the prototype district and opened a second instance for Financial district. In my opinion that's more than fine. Thanks though.

Edit / Update 2:

It seems that was temporary and now we are at peak hour on Jericho facing the same issue. Regards.

image.png

Edited by Salvick

there is no room for extra districts because of the eu server situation