Lixil

Holiday event issues

Hello everyone,

we are aware of the issues regarding the holiday event. Our team is currently looking into it.

Thank you,

Lixil

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello Mrs. Lixil

I survived the Nutcracker event. Can I message you with proof and receive my rewards? I really do not feel like doing it all over again.

Thank you.

🙂

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Parthian said:

Hello Mrs. Lixil

I survived the Nutcracker event. Can I message you with proof and receive my rewards? I really do not feel like doing it all over again.

Thank you.

🙂

Same.

It took some time but when we figured out how to do it still didn't give us the rewards

It's quite hard to do as well 

Edited by Ellix

should have just returned the normal xmas event smh

• Like 1

Another issue i encountered was that the filler snowball fight event has no time limit and the match didnt end when one whole side left the instance, so it was soft locked in to a never ending match.

Schedule another maintainance and bring back the xmas 12 death event. 

Do it fast it. No need to even think. 

And for the future events. I say you guys should just use the g1 events and give your total attention to engine upgrade and fixing other things with game. 

Leave the events alone.

Edited by foscor77

How is it possible that you have so many problems with everything? I understand that it has to be difficult to program something, but I have to assume that you try things before putting them (?)

So lets see, did snowman, survived, have half my kills as a survivor and nothing has registered. LO fix this and properly show what ive done plz

Hey everyone,

Just posting an update. We have fixes for the issues and are testing the fixes now. We are aiming to deploy a new patch at 9 AM UTC but are aiming to have it finished before that time and patch it out earlier.

Thank you,

Selali

9 minutes ago, Selali said:

Hey everyone,

Just posting an update. We have fixes for the issues and are testing the fixes now. We are aiming to deploy a new patch at 9 AM UTC but are aiming to have it finished before that time and patch it out earlier.

Thank you,

Selali

Yes, YES, YES!

@Selali any idea if it is normal that there are no additional Financial instances on Jericho since a while?

image.png

Also +1

Bring back 12 deaths of xmas ~

Edited by Salvick
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Parthian said:

Hello Mrs. Lixil

Thank you.

🙂

7 hours ago, Ellix said:

Same.

It took some time but when we figured out how to do it still didn't give us the rewards

It's quite hard to do as well 

You guys should PM me cause I foresee I'm gonna be the most frustrated to do that...

I already was this Halloween and that was with cars. Beacon gonna be hell.

Oh! thanks, I thought it was my pc only.

At every moment the game stops working during the Christmas season. Starting or after a few minutes of playing. I have had these interruptions before, but very little. 

1 hour ago, Selali said:

Hey everyone,

Thank you,

Selali

Is that going to reflect what weve done or do we still need to start from scratch? Id love for my stuff to be shown done as it should so I can redo it all on one of my alts without needing to redo it all on the same char twice.

50 minutes ago, Salvick said:

any idea if it is normal that there are no additional Financial instances on Jericho since a while?

probably the same reason we dont have threat restricted districts, there's not enough space on just the na servers to host na instances and eu instances, as well as the event districts

12 hours ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone,

we are aware of the issues regarding the holiday event. Our team is currently looking into it.

Thank you,

Lixil

Trying to join a district has been a nightmare today, only one single instance of each district so no additional Financial instances spin up while it was full, and its been full all night.

It is related with the holiday event? And if so, is gonna be like that for the whole duration of the event?

Thanks in advance for taking a look at this @Lixil, @Selali or @MattScott.

image.png

Edited by Salvick

48 minutes ago, Salvick said:

Trying to join a district has been a nightmare today, only one single instance of each district so no additional Financial instances spin up while it was full, and its been full all night.

It is related with the holiday event? And if so, is gonna be like that for the whole duration of the event?

Thanks in advance for your reply @Lixil, @Selali or @MattScott.

image.png

I contacted team about it.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Lixil said:

I contacted team about it.

Thank you very much for taking a look into it, have a good night!