Sign in to follow this  
FluttershyI

Community feedback - New christmas event

Community feedback - New christmas event  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to play?

• A 'Revamped 12 Deaths of Christmas'
    • A 'Revamped Snowball Fight'

Did you guys actually take into account what players like or would have wanted?

To me it would have made sense to take the most succesful gamemode (12 Deaths) and refresh it somewhat to make it a bit more exiting as it already is. Am I wrong about that?

I think it would have been a recipe for succes to move around some geometry (maybe from Riot Mode wich isn't being used) and/or change some weapons, move around contacts etc. Am I the only one?

sure am glad the engine upgrade devs took a break to make this event, really fills me with hope

i don’t understand how this event even made it past one person in testing

technical issues aside it’s just incredibly unfun gameplay, there’s a reason previous  xmas events had half gunfights and half snowball fights

• Like 1

+1 for 12 deaths event.

I also wish they would just remove the snowball fight event. Its always such a slog to have to go through that everytime after the real event ends and having to wait til the end of snowball fight to continue with the event.

I personally hate events too but 12 deaths was one of the very few things I enjoyed during holiday APB. Snowballs isn't that bad as it can be satisfying to get kills but 12 deaths is more fun (save for the volcano stage).

Neither  particularly interests me. I would have liked to see something like a race event instead,

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fenton said:

Neither  particularly interests me. I would have liked to see something like a race event instead,

RACING DISTRICT CONFIRMED.....LIKE 7 YEARS AGO.....

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Neither.

I hate events. 

Couldn't Agree more. Don't want a skin that I will never use.

I guess the fact that it stayed at 22 - 0 says enough for the actions and feedback towards next years event

😍  Screen-Shot00058.png

everything all right. the number of new items increased in comparison with the previous year . fact

Edited by yood

Sign in to follow this