Sign in to follow this  
Ketog

This is by far the least entertaining LO ever made

And i thought epidemic was bad, but this event is just "shoot other people with your semi auto hohopgl"

It's cool that you guys tried to add a little bit more by adding teams outfits and all, but in the end, all modes have exactly the same core concept.

Im gonna be the classical "it was better before" guy, but well i think it's justified in this case.

12 Deaths of Christmas at least had a unique mechanic of the weapon switching and felt actually fun and dynamic.

here you just see mass of people following a VIP and melting them down as the role passes from player to player while struggling with the shooting delay of the hohopgl.

It feels clunky, unfinished and slow.

Those modes should have been there in addition of the old ones, not to replace them.

-Daily activities aren't counted

-The VIP gamemode is broken

-The achivements/roles don't progress

-People have terribly low framerates in the district
-When 3 instances are full other players just can't enjoy the event anymore because the server doesn't create any more instances;

This event is just an absolute mess, and that's ignoring that citadel is still hosted in NA...

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

0HCYofm.png

also this game mode is really buggy. we can't attack anyone except the "VIP" we're supposed to protect somehow? And i'm prompted to "Take down" the vip i'm supposed to be a bodyguard for.

don't forget the: "?INT?Minimgames.Objectives.Generic_ObtainKill?" at the top of the screen.

Was this playtested at all?

47 minutes ago, SKOCHO said:

0HCYofm.png

also this game mode is really buggy. we can't attack anyone except the "VIP" we're supposed to protect somehow? And i'm prompted to "Take down" the vip i'm supposed to be a bodyguard for.

don't forget the: "?INT?Minimgames.Objectives.Generic_ObtainKill?" at the top of the screen.

This type of minigame is not supposed to be running. The server is starting up the wrong type of Snowball Fight minigame.

Thats also why the UI and the gameplay is completely broken.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Fumiku said:

Doesn't even count the roles atm :s

yeah i didn't even mention the multiple bugs i encoutered in the event,

i added them in the main topic

Edited by Ketog

13 minutes ago, Fumiku said:

Doesn't even count the roles atm :s

This should be known.  Was actually the only issue i recall being reported in play testing (besides an event not ending when nobody was in it).

I do want to point out that, YES, these are play tested.  People who think otherwise need to understand that things can happen between OTW and Live updates.

Edited by SkittyM
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

I do want to point out that, YES, these are play tested.  People who think otherwise need to understand that things can happen between OTW and Live updates.

That's weird. 🤔

Edited by xHenryman90x

10 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

This should be known.  Was actually the only issue i recall being reported in play testing (besides an event not ending when nobody was in it).

So i hope they will fix this fast, otherwise there is no point in playing it when people can't unlock the rewards/roles properly. 😖

Edited by Fumiku

i would pretty much prefer the old 12 death xmas event ;/

Or just let us use usual guns anyhow. hohopgl is super boring to use.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

To me this is more concerning tbh:

image.png

Aren't we getting rid of all that stuff?

1 hour ago, foscor77 said:

i would pretty much prefer the old 12 death xmas event ;/

Or just let us use usual guns anyhow. hohopgl is super boring to use.

Me too, as stupid as it sounds but I do enjoy spending hours playing death xmas event during christmas holidays, for couple of years till this year

• Thanks 1

I wish they still used the 12 deaths of christmas event, it was my favourite event this game has had. It is very hard to survive the halloween event in the small beacon map. They should have at least tweaked it to make it possible like lowering the time needed to survive instead of completely copy pasting an event designed for a big map, and I really want the weapon skin 😞

Also the filler snowball fight event has no time limit so you get soft locked into a never ending match if one side leaves.

Edited by Raichu
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, SKOCHO said:

0HCYofm.png

What the fu...

How did you even managed to run it?!

Also I wonder how it is possible to survive 15 minutes on beacon as fairy.

I foresee fucking frustration.

he who does nothing is not mistaken .

simple player has a chance to make a mistake, developers do not have the right to make a mistake .

Edited by yood

I'm going have to agree with you, this event isn't very fun. It's yet another new event where snowball weapons are the only guns, I just cannot find this event fun with these guns; I like that the new event is not long and drawn out rounds, but it's too short and too cramped putting this in Beacon. If this replaced default snowball fight and rotated with 12 Deaths it'd maybe be bearable, but I'm going to have to give this Christmas Event 2019 a stinky out of 10 

Edited by Acornie

6 hours ago, Mitne said:

What the fu...

How did you even managed to run it?!

Also I wonder how it is possible to survive 15 minutes on beacon as fairy.

I foresee fucking frustration.

Once the chime goes off your lucky to survive a single minute as a fairy. I posted about this in the main topic already but long story short dont expect to get the survival title and what goes with it as LO literally made it more impossible then 100 kills as a survivor.

LO needs to find some experts to fix the game and improove everything, from security anti cheating to performance and new content!

This game have alot of potential, its sad that noone take care of it!

As much as I applaud Little Orbit in their efforts to make this game great again, I am starting to have my doubts.

If this is the quality of events and modes that we will get in the future I am really concerned. 

Event full shit! Last year, with the regime, the master of weapons for the new year was far better. Then there was really some kind of challenge, and now you have to shoot and hope the snowflake hits someone.

17 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Once the chime goes off your lucky to survive a single minute as a fairy. I posted about this in the main topic already but long story short dont expect to get the survival title and what goes with it as LO literally made it more impossible then 100 kills as a survivor.

Lmao.

I just turned game off - I got survivor achievement after 3rd try. Although on big chunk of luck since I was in like 8 fights but neverthless I survived.

9 hours ago, Mitne said:

Lmao.

I just turned game off - I got survivor achievement after 3rd try. Although on big chunk of luck since I was in like 8 fights but neverthless I survived.

Yup very lucky. U see how the map layout makes it next to impossible.

2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Yup very lucky. U see how the map layout makes it next to impossible.

If you got whole server which agrees to avoid nutcracker prince, then it's way easier.

Then I even survived while doing Naughty List (where I didn't focused about surviving but more on kills).

But yeah, I hate achievements based on randomness of situation - we already got this shit with Assault Autumn too and in Halloween (which we all know Christmas event is copy-pasta off). Plus i'm pretty sure I'm in upper 50% of playerbase when it comes to handling snowballs - so what about that lower 50%?...

Edited by Mitne

7 hours ago, Mitne said:

If you got whole server which agrees to avoid nutcracker prince, then it's way easier.

Then I even survived while doing Naughty List (where I didn't focused about surviving but more on kills).

But yeah, I hate achievements based on randomness of situation - we already got this shit with Assault Autumn too and in Halloween (which we all know Christmas event is copy-pasta off). Plus i'm pretty sure I'm in upper 50% of playerbase when it comes to handling snowballs - so what about that lower 50%?...

Lower half gets shit lol. Pretty much this is geared for the select few

After playing it a couple of days since the hotfix the event is not THAT bad, still far worse than 12 deaths though. The most annoying thing about this event I think is having to go through the filler snowball fight every time that you get nothing for before you can continue progressing with the actual event.

Sign in to follow this