claude

Why did you replace 12 deaths of xmas with 2 more snowball events?

you could've just kept it in rotation, or just take out the snowball launcher event since you decided to add two more variants of it. Unless you're planning on bringing back beacon fight club with a permanent 12 deaths game mode, (which you should totally do btw,) I don't understand the logic behind removing the most fun and replayable event in APB. Not to mention the fact that it gave the fastest money and rewards per hour, making it worth playing even after you max out all the roles/achievements or w/e.

Edited by claude
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Would be soo amazing if they added the 12 deaths game mode permenantly all year round, i always wished they would do this too. Its the most fun event. Really sad they removed it this year and replaced it with the impossible halloween event.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Raichu said:

Would be soo amazing if they added the 12 deaths game mode permenantly all year round, i always wished they would do this too. Its the most fun event. Really sad they removed it this year and replaced it with the impossible halloween event.

"we want new content"

LO gives us new content

"waaa waaa waaa we want old content"

all i see

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ShaiShai said:

"we want new content"

LO gives us new content

all i see

It isnt really anything new. Headless horseman event through and through brought to the smallest map in the game that was removed from FC due to how bad it was.

10 hours ago, ShaiShai said:

"we want new content"

LO gives us new content

all i see

Weird I know. 

It's almost as if different people want different things. 

• Thanks 1