Excalibur!

Something is going on with hit reg...

I can't kill, enemies are absorbing my bullets.

I keep an eye on ping and there is some 1-2  packet loss time to time and 20ms+ burst then it gets back to normal.

Anyone else experiencing this or is just me???

EDIT: my conection is working fine as far as i know... i reseted both pc and modem.

Edited by LuzExtinguido
  • Like 1

Experiencing the same, but getting much worse packet loss spikes, could be related to the new anti-DDoS implementation they were talking about.

Yeah probably, but it didnt happen like that... i wasnt seeing any packet loss or ping raising but still like lagging.

It seems that is back to normal.

Same old. No packet loss and ping up to 60 but same old bullet sponges everywhere.

Today tho it felt a bit more like a sponge factory or like a Spongefront

I can confirm that i experienced this as well with a lot of more consistency, don't know if it's related to the new patch, probably not but yeah. You're not the only one.

Okay thanks guys, sometimes i experience connection problems (ive checked nothing wrong in my end) and wanted to be sure if everyone else were having same troubles.

+1

i've both witnessed and experienced instances where shooting with a red reticle results in no hit

same, especially the packet loss, it's pretty annoying

2 hours ago, LuzExtinguido said:

I can't kill, enemies are absorbing my bullets.

I keep an eye on ping and there is some 1-2  packet loss time to time and 20ms+ burst then it gets back to normal.

Anyone else experiencing this or is just me???

EDIT: my conection is working fine as far as i know... i reseted both pc and modem.

It's tougher to kill people in this game when you aren't using cheats.

I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just stating a general fact.

2 minutes ago, Zascha said:

Jeebus can we not do this?

• Thanks 3

I guess we all experiencing packet loss? is jericho on mitigation or something

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Jeebus can we not do this?

Can we not do what? State facts?

Sure... but I wouldn't recommend it.

6 minutes ago, Zascha said:

Its unbelievable how people manage to kill so fast with this lag and packet loss... even with be running.

I had my lucky fbw kills but its just that, luck.

Edited by LuzExtinguido

Just now, LuzExtinguido said:

Its unbelievable how people manage to kill so fast with this lag and packet loss... even with be running.

Well, packet loss is generally due to DDOS attacks. At least, that has been the case historically. I'm not saying that's what's happening now because I have no idea. But in the past, severe packet loss was usually due to DDOS attacks.

Regardless, everyone experiences it, but not everyone experiences it at the same time. Therefore, while you experience severe lag, your opponent probably isn't at that particular moment. It sucks, because it basically provides for the opponent a major advantage.

It's the weekend. I've noticed a trend since LO took over. On the weekends, the servers turn to crap and there is severe lag until Monday. I suspect this is due to DDOS Mitigation. They basically turn it on while everyone is away is my guess. No one is there to babysit the servers.

1 minute ago, Zascha said:

Well, packet loss is generally due to DDOS attacks. At least, that has been the case historically. I'm not saying that's what's happening now because I have no idea. But in the past, severe packet loss was usually due to DDOS attacks.

Regardless, everyone experiences it, but not everyone experiences it at the same time. Therefore, while you experience severe lag, your opponent probably isn't at that particular moment. It sucks, because it basically provides for the opponent a major advantage.

It's the weekend. I've noticed a trend since LO took over. On the weekends, the servers turn to crap and there is severe lag until Monday. I suspect this is due to DDOS Mitigation. They basically turn it on while everyone is away is my guess. No one is there to babysit the servers.

pretty accurate tbh. Hope something comes of it though... Hopefully 😐

Edited by BlakeEclipse

4 minutes ago, Zascha said:

Nice info. Yes ive seen this, some guys lagging while you fire them without problem.

But there are the ones that never have problem and fire their full auto no recoiling ntecs...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zascha said:

Can we not do what? State facts?

Sure... but I wouldn't recommend it.

oof... touche

2 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Nice info. Yes ive seen this, some guys lagging while you fire them without problem.

But there are the ones that never have problem and fire their full auto no recoiling ntecs...

Just so you know, the ntec doesnt really have a lot of recoil to begin with... Its not a Yukon or even an m1922. Also, things like base accuracy, rng, and bloom are all server sided, whereas all cheats are client sided. This means those things (base accuracy, rng, and bloom) cannot be affected by cheats. 

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

oof... touche

Just so you know, the ntec doesnt really have a lot of recoil to begin with... Its not a Yukon or even an m1922. Also, things like base accuracy, rng, and bloom are all server sided, whereas all cheats are client sided. This means those things (base accuracy, rng, and bloom) cannot be affected by cheats. 

I dont care, you cant fire it so fast or you can recoil even tap firing. You notice it because of its sound.

He just sniped me in the middle of a lag spike and i was zigzaging... stop the excuses and explanations dude, stop.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Well, it only seems that way. But rest assured, everyone in the district experiences it from time to time when it is happening, guaranteed.

Full-Auto, No-Recoil N-Techs you say?

The last time I mentioned something about cheaters in this thread, I was down-voted 3 times. But... Well...

3 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

I dont care, you cant fire it so fast or you can recoil even tap firing. You notice it because of its sound.

He just sniped me in the middle of a lag spike and i was zigzaging... stop the excuses and explanations dude, stop.

Im not sure I understand what you are saying. 

But there is a reason you see so many ntec / cr5 / sword in the game. It is an incredibly versatile and accurate weapon in the right hands. Hitting a zig-zagging target is not hard to do. 

Oh, and just in case you were trying to say the fire rate was hacked, that is also server sided. 

15 minutes ago, Zascha said:

Well, it only seems that way. But rest assured, everyone in the district experiences it from time to time when it is happening, guaranteed.

Full-Auto, No-Recoil N-Techs you say?

The last time I mentioned something about cheaters in this thread, I was down-voted 3 times. But... Well...

I would believe it if it was like a random guy, but that one is allways doing the same ;/

Can fire his ntec like an oca, and he does not hide against me.

Oh and dont worry about dislikes, every time u spit facts the people who dislike you get mad.

Edited by LuzExtinguido

I had high ping and packet loss when I was on. Though usually my hitreg is garbage regardless. I will say there were a few times where I couldn't get a single hit on somebody standing still. I usually fire pretty slow to test my reg and make sure I'm not ghost shotting 

Edited by SuperToaster

I knew something was off when I was playing today. Thought I was just having a super bad day.