Ritual

PS4 -1 Error Fix

Hello everyone,

We'd like to address the -1 error that is preventing you from logging onto your APB accounts on PS4. Here is how to fix this issue:

1) If you are not already forcibly logged out, log out of your account on your own and then log back in.

2) After logging in, you will be required to agree to Sony's updated agreement. Additionally, make sure you check whether your privacy settings are set up properly in order to play APB.

Even though your other PS4 games may be working fine, you need to go through these steps in order to properly synchronize your APB account and eliminate this error!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What do I do when I start the game and it says the game is currently unavailable.......?

Merged.

I keep getting Error : this game is not available at the moment. Try again later 

I have never logged into the game on ps4 how can I log out? I press x to agree to the thing and it automatically starts trying to sign in.

Also, how do the privacy settings need adjusting?

Merged.

Additional information in regards to your instructions would greatly appreciated.

Merged.

Or not lol wow

Still error code 1 good job guys

I give up trying to play this game.... sucks I was willing to spend money on it too.

• Like 1

Looking like I’m gonna have to do the same, how unfortunate that between the forums and multiple support tickets nothing gets done.

It is strange how there’s a lot of posts about people having this issue but nothing gets resolved or answered. They need to take this game out of the psnow store cause obviously you won’t be able to play it anymore (or at least new players like us won’t be able to play) dead game for sure

• Like 1

My game has a error -1 two I also called psn and they said it’s on y’all end fix it please 

The CEO is really shitty. Support is a joke, and this forum is full of nonsense. It’s clear they don’t give a fuck about console players, so to hell with them.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2019 at 1:16 PM, VRein said:

The CEO is really shitty. Support is a joke, and this forum is full of nonsense. It’s clear they don’t give a fuck about console players, so to hell with them.

You sir clearly don't understand the concept of hard work. If you don't remember, the previous owners of this game didn't exactly care about it and drove the game to oblivion. LittleOrbit is just trying to clean up the mess that G1 made.

8 hours ago, TCRisky said:

You sir clearly don't understand the concept of hard work. If you don't remember, the previous owners of this game didn't exactly care about it and drove the game to oblivion. LittleOrbit is just trying to clean up the mess that G1 made.

They definitely don’t care about the ps4 players, we’re going on like two months now of being unable to play and about a month of being left on read with multiple posts from people having the same issue... a simple reply from them saying they are working on it would be nice but instead we’re sitting here wondering if this game will even get fixed for ps4... in my opinion that’s really horrible support to not even respond to these issues... or maybe make a pinned post about the ps4 issues so we all can see they are actually trying.. a lot of people gave up on this game for the simple fact we are left weeks without an answer.. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fl2Oh said:

They definitely don’t care about the ps4 players, we’re going on like two months now of being unable to play and about a month of being left on read with multiple posts from people having the same issue... a simple reply from them saying they are working on it would be nice but instead we’re sitting here wondering if this game will even get fixed for ps4... in my opinion that’s really horrible support to not even respond to these issues... or maybe make a pinned post about the ps4 issues so we all can see they are actually trying.. a lot of people gave up on this game for the simple fact we are left weeks without an answer.. 

You do make some points there. I thought you were talking about the game as a whole, all the systems. Just wait, y’all will have your time.

Still waiting for “our time” and the alleged “Hardwork” you spoke of imprudently.