MattScott

Holiday Event 2019 12/23 - 1/15

On 12/30/2019 at 8:17 AM, Mitne said:

Yeah i'm so entitled by fact that I was forced to work in friday instead of spending it with my family cause I had to rush to work after Christmas was over.

But hey at least my two bosses weren't so entitled. They still have free days.

Yeah I'm aware of them.

According to business holiday calendar for USA they had in December only one business holiday - 25th December - Christmas and while i'm aware some of them might taken days off because of Christmas - in any job I worked 100% worker absence in normal business day was unacceptable, hell in most even 80% was enough for us having meetings about free days.

They are human beings Mitne. 

They'd been working insane hours for weeks. 

They deserved time off. 

I don't want anyone sacrificing their health or happiness for a video game. 

It does suck you had to work though, especially with your bosses being off. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

The thing that changes the direction of grenades when standing near an object is soo annoying in this event. Ive missed so many direct hit shots on people with snowballs and missing chances to kill because the game decides to make it throw all the way off to the side.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Raichu said:

The thing that changes the direction of grenades when standing near an object is soo annoying in this event. Ive missed so many direct hit shots on people with snowballs and missing chances to kill because the game decides to make it throw all the way off to the side.

Standard APB physics right there :^)

there are no players in the dynamic event on Jericho's server .

I ask LO to provide the minimum number of players for the start of the event with the help of hired volunteers

On paper it seems like fun event but did they change how the weapons works? 

Why do I have to aim over the crosshair to hit anything? When you are firing a projectile that has weight, you are expecting it to go under the crosshair, not above it.

Also the snowballs are unlimited now? Why? No one uses the gun. May as well not have the gun at all. 

You guys could end the event now if you wanted. Event district is as dead as RIOT in Jericho.

There are other rewards missing too.

Havnt seen any -drunk- title yet

The vinyls (hausman allready said)

And even the decals from the ugly sweater pack on armas

7 hours ago, SunnyMonroe said:

There are other rewards missing too.

Havnt seen any -drunk- title yet

The vinyls (hausman allready said)

And even the decals from the ugly sweater pack on armas

Same

Also how does one even levels up the Nutcracker profession? I got lvl 4 on my criminal but even after 6 games on the enforcer still nothing. It seems like it triggers when it feels like in the past days as well. 

Did i miss something or there is nothing mentioned about the elf ears? Any chance to see them on Armas as well?

i dont think that they come back for this event maybe this year again

2 hours ago, johnsmith101 said:

Did i miss something or there is nothing mentioned about the elf ears? Any chance to see them on Armas as well?