MattScott

Holiday Event 2019 12/23 - 1/15

worst event in history of apb

at least put beacon map for fight club. 

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1

4 days since the last EU migration update. I know it was christmas, didn't expect someone to work during 25-26 but still...

It's safe to assume it's not happening this year, which means EU will have less than 2 weeks to play the holiday event AND a solid month without servers.

I've never seen anything quiet like this! : )

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 2

Netwotk status migration ? It's been a whole month, I can not play APB like many others with 200+ pings in the morning, 300 (+\-) in the evening.

2 hours ago, M0nger said:

Netwotk status migration ? It's been a whole month, I can not play APB like many others with 200+ pings in the morning, 300 (+\-) in the evening.

Jesus how far do you travel during the day?

...I'm still waiting for reaction to rewards not being given out properly, LO.

48 minutes ago, Mitne said:

...I'm still waiting for reaction to rewards not being given out properly, LO.

Bro, its the holiday break.

• Thanks 1

On 12/25/2019 at 9:45 AM, DjMary said:

Also i was curious about something, why don't we have our beautiful christmas dump trucks with the lights and the hat? 😞

Reference image:

truck.png

@MattScott

YES I was wondering the same thing!  I saw a normal dump truck and got really disappointed.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:45 AM, DjMary said:

Also i was curious about something, why don't we have our beautiful christmas dump trucks with the lights and the hat? 😞

Reference image:

truck.png

@MattScott

Just now, BrandonBranderson said:

YES I was wondering the same thing!  I saw a normal dump truck and got really disappointed.

I too miss floating several feet above the truck while car surfing.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

I too miss floating several feet above the truck while car surfing.

Nothin' wrong with a little Chris Angel holiday magic.

17 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Nothin' wrong with a little Chris Angel holiday magic.

Tru dat

21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Bro, its the holiday break.

Bro, its spring break

Bro, its summer break

Bro, its autumn break

Excuse good as any. Maybe they should take year off? I worked in Friday.

Edited by Mitne

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Bro, its spring break

Bro, its summer break

Bro, its autumn break

They don't take off for any of those. 

It's just a game Mitne. Calm down. 

Edited by CookiePuss

Stop removing Asylum all the time. Every year I quit APB for three weeks because of the stupid Christmas events where I'm forced to play with weapons that aren't fun. I'm not even going to touch this one, especially since I can just buy the rewards later. Remove Baylan and not Asylum for once. Can't even relax at home playing APB anymore. I'm so fed up really. Not that anyone cares.

Edited by Cynisca

8 hours ago, Mitne said:

Bro, its spring break

Bro, its summer break

Bro, its autumn break

Are you even aware that staff people are humans and that there are laws that "force" them to take breaks sometimes ?

Why do you sound so entitled just because you worked on friday ? It's just ridiculous at this point.

can't enter beacon, it gives me the following error:

"You were discconected due to a server/client mismatch. Please open apblauncher to get any update" (already done that, still gives me this error).

there's also a second tab with the following error:

"District enter has failed due to unreal version mismatch between client and server. If this a development version, make sure that you are trying to connect to the correc district server".

PD: I can play all the other districts without issues.

8 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

can't enter beacon, it gives me the following error:

"You were discconected due to a server/client mismatch. Please open apblauncher to get any update" (already done that, still gives me this error).

there's also a second tab with the following error:

"District enter has failed due to unreal version mismatch between client and server. If this a development version, make sure that you are trying to connect to the correc district server".

PD: I can play all the other districts without issues.

This one is easy to resolve, you used a config that removed muzzle flashs or other things.

in this folder delete everything:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Content\Release\Packages\VFX\Weapon

Then start the APB Launcher and press repair to make the launcher get them back.

Quote my post if you're still having trouble, then I will upload the clean ones.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

This one is easy to resolve, you used a config that removed muzzle flashs or other things.

in this folder delete everything:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Content\Release\Packages\VFX\Weapon

Then start the APB Launcher and press repair to make the launcher get them back.

Quote my post if you're still having trouble, then I will upload the clean ones.

it worked, ty

On 12/28/2019 at 5:44 PM, Cynisca said:

Stop removing Asylum all the time. Every year I quit APB for three weeks because of the stupid Christmas events where I'm forced to play with weapons that aren't fun. I'm not even going to touch this one, especially since I can just buy the rewards later. Remove Baylan and not Asylum for once. Can't even relax at home playing APB anymore. I'm so fed up really. Not that anyone cares.

i care and feel your pain. We're pretty much on the same boat, expect i just play regular missions instead of quit the game. Current event is just lazy and boring.. 

what settings do i have to increase in apb advanced launcher in order to see the best "graphics" on the new skin?

I tried increasing "items and weapon texture" to max and it didn't work.

1 hour ago, greenfield said:

i care and feel your pain. We're pretty much on the same boat, expect i just play regular missions instead of quit the game. Current event is just lazy and boring.. 

Most are doing that, or FC due to extra districts still not spawning.

3 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

what settings do i have to increase in apb advanced launcher in order to see the best "graphics" on the new skin?

I tried increasing "items and weapon texture" to max and it didn't work.

That would be VFX.

Asylum shitty district, better to return Beacon instead of Asylum forever    ↓↓↓

On 12/28/2019 at 7:44 PM, Cynisca said:

Edited by Clowbber

On 12/28/2019 at 9:02 PM, heelruby said:

Why do you sound so entitled just because you worked on friday ? It's just ridiculous at this point.

Yeah i'm so entitled by fact that I was forced to work in friday instead of spending it with my family cause I had to rush to work after Christmas was over.

But hey at least my two bosses weren't so entitled. They still have free days.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:02 PM, heelruby said:

Are you even aware that staff people are humans and that there are laws that "force" them to take breaks sometimes ?

Yeah I'm aware of them.

According to business holiday calendar for USA they had in December only one business holiday - 25th December - Christmas and while i'm aware some of them might taken days off because of Christmas - in any job I worked 100% worker absence in normal business day was unacceptable, hell in most even 80% was enough for us having meetings about free days.

Edited by Mitne