MattScott

Holiday Event 2019 12/23 - 1/15

Hi everyone,

We've just put up details for the Holiday Event 2019 including lots of new rewards.

You can read them here:

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2019/12/18/holiday-event-2019

news-26.jpg

For PC, we're doing a new event called "Holiday Cheer" in Beacon.

For Console, we still can't patch, so we'll be running the Elves and 12 Deaths.

Holiday Cheer is coming to Beacon!

A new drug has hit the streets of San Paro, will you be able to resist the scourge that is… “Holiday Cheer?” Those brave enough to try and resist the hallucinogenic properties of this powerful drug and fight to keep the kids safe from all that is merry can head to Beacon straight away! Be on the lookout for the Prince of Pushers… The Nutcracker Prince, with his “snow ball” launcher full of “Holiday Cheer.” Will you become dosed and join his army of tweaking Nutcrackers, or fight valiantly to keep this menace off the streets? Either way you’ll be earning new rewards!

NOTE: We hit a snag yesterday with some incompatible CPUs that were accidentally ordered by our vendor and shipped to the new EU datacenter. Replacements have been organized and shipped locally. I'm working with our team over there to expedite things.

At this point we're delaying the Holiday Event till Monday the 23rd in an effort to try and get EU servers online before we start.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 17
  • Thanks 6

New stuff! Hopefully your EU vendor can get their crap together so you guys can stop having to fix their screw-ups. 

Edited by TehBlizzy
  • Like 3

There 2 versions of the hats? 

In 1 picture it has a band attached, in the second not 🤔

1 minute ago, Fumiku said:

There 2 versions of the hats? 

In 1 picture it has a band attached, in the second not 🤔

Pretty sure the devs were playing with things and forgot something.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SkittyM said:

Pretty sure the devs were playing with things and forgot something.

Maybe ye 😅

Looks good 

Although I'd like to play the 12 guns of Xmas again too 😛
I guess you don't have enough servers to run 2 events at the same time at the moment?

(And I don't have a console)

• Like 3

i was really looking forward to 12 deaths of xmas and snowball mayhem tbh, but new rewards help with the disappointment 

since this is a reskin of the halloween event will we have to deal with the heavy fog and terrible lighting/shaders or have those been altered?

and any chance we can get previews of the new weapon skin effects?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MattScott said:

NOTE: We hit a snag yesterday with some incompatible CPUs that were accidentally ordered by our vendor and shipped to the new EU datacenter. Replacements have been organized and shipped locally. I'm working with our team over there to expedite things.

Not a surprise, cant wait for the compensation when EU players get playable ping :).
Funnily enough, its always someones else mistake but not LOs.

Merged.

And also, Will you be able to get an account wide bundle of all the rewards and items like it was possible with the Halloween items? That would be good for people who dont have time to do the event

Edited by cheater
  • Thanks 1

Basically this.

Not any words, just > disgusting.

PS look at achivements and event rules on both 🙂

One more new present we have for you this holiday season is we’re adding effects to the weapon skins you’ll be able to earn.

Could you elaborate please, this certainly has caught my attention and got me intrigued. 

Not to be a drag but....    Toy Soldier – Become the Nutcracker Prince – Rewards the Tile: Toy Soldier and the Soldier Jacket (M/F)   Rewards the >Tile< should probaply be >Title<

Now that I got some input to this, can we expect another 'complete large objective and gain the privilage to buy a non-standard gun (0/X-Mods) from contacts'?

Can we get better performance for the game on Christmas? It would be an awesome gift

Did i miss something or there is nothing mentioned about the elf ears? Any chance to see them on Armas as well?

7 minutes ago, greenfield said:

Did i miss something or there is nothing mentioned about the elf ears? Any chance to see them on Armas as well?

The ones from last year ?

You should unlock them ingame (don't believe its an armas item this time)

Can we get a gun as a reward for once? 

This is a rinse of headless horseman. Nothing wrong with that event but do we really need it to run 2x a yr? Your also releasing all the items in armas so whats the push to play the event?

Edited by Darkzero3802

47 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

whats the push to play the event?

Free stuff and fun?

Im not sure what else you were looking for.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Free stuff and fun?

Im not sure what else you were looking for.

Free stuff that you actually gota earn that wont be put out on armas for those who dont wana play? Putting it on armas means those who want the stuff dont gota play, which means less pop to play against.

1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Free stuff that you actually gota earn that wont be put out on armas for those who dont wana play? Putting it on armas means those who want the stuff dont gota play, which means less pop to play against.

Im not really into forcing people to play something they arent enjoying.