Sign in to follow this  
Senpai

Your Version of BattleEye is out of date

It keeps saying this after i've repaired the game twice and uninstalled and reinstalled battle eye via the batch file in the game folders. I have no clue what to do next and would like some input. Plz Snd Halp

Hey Senpai!

Have you tried renaming/deleting the following folder if it's present, and run the launcher again:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye

also do you get any errors via the battleye client before startup?

25 minutes ago, CANINE said:

Hey Senpai!

Have you tried renaming/deleting the following folder if it's present, and run the launcher again:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye

also do you get any errors via the battleye client before startup?

So i was getting errors but i just went ahead and deleted a few of the files i was getting errors on which were a few of my AlienFX files and it turned out to work perfectly sorry for the delayed response ^^. After i did this i checked the forums for anyone else having these issues and it may be a decent idea to make a sticky topic for Alienware users. Either thank you for responding so quickly :D!

1 minute ago, Senpai said:

So i was getting errors but i just went ahead and deleted a few of the files i was getting errors on which were a few of my AlienFX files and it turned out to work perfectly sorry for the delayed response ^^. After i did this i checked the forums for anyone else having these issues and it may be a decent idea to make a sticky topic for Alienware users. Either thank you for responding so quickly :D!

Glad you were able to resolve this issue 🙂

Thanks for letting me know!