Thatxkani

Someone hacked me

Hi! Ive been playing apb since december and Someone logged into my account somehow and deleted all of my characters...Is there a way to get them back or is it forever gone?

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

In order to find a solution to your problem, please get in touch with our Customer Support by sending them a ticket.

Thank you.

- Azukii

You should always use 2FA everywhere if you can, even though we should also get notification in case someone has succesfully logged into our account, they might brute or be lucky and enter the right numbers.

So who did you share the account with or what did you click on.

People just don't hack your account.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

So who did you share the account with or what did you click on.

People just don't hack your account.

Are you suggesting someone didn't invest the resources to hack into a 2 weeks old account to land the biggest score of the year? :classic_ninja:

You shared your account details.

And if not, you probably downloaded one of the first google results for "free apb reloaded hack".

Your only chance is to contact the support, chances are slim they will revert your characters though, if that's even possible.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

You shared your account details.

And if not, you probably downloaded one of the first google results for "free apb reloaded hack".

Your only chance is to contact the support, chances are slim they will revert your characters though, if that's even possible.

Or they bought APB$ from a site and stupidly used the same login info.

"hacked" Don't think someone broke into your account if you handed them the keys.

On 12/18/2019 at 9:40 AM, Thatxkani said:

Hi! Ive been playing apb since december and Someone logged into my account somehow and deleted all of my characters...Is there a way to get them back or is it forever gone?

Like everyone else said, send a ticket to the support team.

Hope they can work it out for you.