Mitne

Snow is fallin', all around me...

Em... any news on Christmas event or did Grinch stole our Christmas?

Maybe you guys should start to use forums for once:

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

why would they make a post on the forums saying "christmas event coming soon!" instead of just posting the info. It goes without saying that the event is launching soon, it's dec 17th, 8 days before christmas. why in the fk do u need a company to tell u this.

So christmas is going to be only 1 week? yeah, because they will not put it tomorrow (today), except if they will announce something before 9 AM PDT (which is weekly maintenance time).

Also agree, use the forums instead of social media, i mean.. use both of them, why shouldn't peoples from here don't know about those?

I can't understand.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

there are more followers on twitter than registered forum users, therefore the forums are less important

also twitter is a far more acceptable place for a brief teaser image imo

15 minutes ago, DjMary said:

So christmas is going to be only 1 week?

i'm pretty sure every holiday event orbit has run so far has been a week before the holiday and a week after the holiday, idk why this would be different

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Solamente said:

i'm pretty sure every holiday event orbit has run so far has been a week before the holiday and a week after the holiday, idk why this would be different

yeah, i know that also but this should mean today is the first day of them to put up the event till the 1th of january 2020, 2 weeks.

Cool looks like some new type ov event.

That's great and all but please release the 12 guns of giftmas as well.

I'd like to try the showstopper also

22 minutes ago, KawaiiAlice said:

So Citadel is gonna have the xmas event in new york servers still  -.- ? 

Probably, yeah. See what happens.

Everyone else has their xmas events out already and some have been out a week already. LO need to either release it yesterday or dont bother if its going to be released after xmas.

16 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Everyone else has their xmas events out already and some have been out a week already. LO need to either release it yesterday or dont bother if its going to be released after xmas.

Bruh stop speaking for people other than yourself. 

This event could launch in March and players are still going to play it. 

Stop acting like a spoiled child, you can do better. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Bruh stop speaking for people other than yourself. 

This event could launch in March and players are still going to play it. 

Stop acting like a spoiled child, you can do better. 

There called seasonal events, themed around a certain holiday each yr. Why cant it be released in time for the season? With proper planning it shouldn't be that hard.

9 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

There called seasonal events, themed around a certain holiday each yr. Why cant it be released in time for the season? With proper planning it shouldn't be that hard.

I also request you stop talking about things with which you have no experience. 

Please. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I also request you stop talking about things with which you have no experience. 

Please. 

If TF2 can release their holiday update on time without any devs then LO has no excuse.

20 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

If TF2 can release their holiday update on time without any devs then LO has no excuse.

Because... why?

9 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Because... why?

Because LO has devs actively working on APB as where Valve has none working on TF2? (there all on Half Life Alice)

14 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Because LO has devs actively working on APB as where Valve has none working on TF2?

Welp, agree to disagree.

Hi there,

We are definitely running late on this event, but I'm the one holding it back till we can get EU servers online. In my opinion, it makes no sense to waste all the hard work and effort that we put in this year, when a significant amount of the population wont play due to terrible latency.

I'm still waiting on an update from our EU hosting vendor to make the final plan.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

We are definitely running late on this event, but I'm the one holding it back till we can get EU servers online. In my opinion, it makes no sense to waste all the hard work and effort that we put in this year, when a significant amount of the population wont play due to terrible latency.

I'm still waiting on an update from our EU hosting vendor to make the final plan.

Thanks,
Matt

See, they have their priorities straight.

3 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,
Matt

Hey, Thanks for the premium compensation while EU servers are still in NA (who is in charge of compensating while the problem still here?)
also, I think its time to start posting updates on the MAIN game forums and not on social media.

On 12/17/2019 at 2:31 PM, Mitne said:

MattScott said in a post recent;y of holiday stuff.

guess this was what was meant by it.

10 hours ago, cheater said:

Hey, Thanks for the premium compensation while EU servers are still in NA (who is in charge of compensating while the problem still here?)
also, I think its time to start posting updates on the MAIN game forums and not on social media.

isn’t this an update posted on the forums?????????  

21 minutes ago, Solamente said:

isn’t this an update posted on the forums?????????  

Yeah, Only after people complained, look at the timestamps of my comment and the post.

11 minutes ago, cheater said:

Yeah, Only after people complained, look at the timestamps of my comment and the post.

update 14 hours ago, your comment 10 hours ago

if you mean the twitter post, do you really count what looks like a badly photoshopped screenshot as an update?

23 hours ago, cheater said:

Hello,

Spoilers will always be on social media. Bigger information will always be on the forums with a link forwarding to the blog. I hope this helps you find the information in the future! 

Thanks,

Lixil

• Like 1