Syncronocity

LO's Stance on Earrape Kill Themes

May or may not be related to all the people being re-granted access to the game but I noticed earlier this morning that the market was suddenly getting flooded with cheap kill themes, almost all of which were just a pile of max volume multi layered high-frequency screeches for the whole duration. Imagine nails on a chalkboard and microphone feedback wrapped in one and dialed up to 11, and that's the kinds of "kill themes" I'm talking about. Won't call out names or the like, but I was wondering what LO's stance would be on these, since they're obviously intended to be physically painful.

I've got a bit of hearing damage already from time in the Army, and all I can think of is the fact that these kinds of themes are beyond simple trolling. We're talking about real potential damage to hearing or headsets with these things.

So other than "just mute anyone using these", what would LO's stance on these kinds of themes be?

23 minutes ago, Syncronocity said:

May or may not be related to all the people being re-granted access to the game but I noticed earlier this morning that the market was suddenly getting flooded with cheap kill themes, almost all of which were just a pile of max volume multi layered high-frequency screeches for the whole duration. Imagine nails on a chalkboard and microphone feedback wrapped in one and dialed up to 11, and that's the kinds of "kill themes" I'm talking about. Won't call out names or the like, but I was wondering what LO's stance would be on these, since they're obviously intended to be physically painful.

I've got a bit of hearing damage already from time in the Army, and all I can think of is the fact that these kinds of themes are beyond simple trolling. We're talking about real potential damage to hearing or headsets with these things.

So other than "just mute anyone using these", what would LO's stance on these kinds of themes be?

Born with ear defect's High Pitches hurt alot more 

The fix to delete themes in apb is a must have to even log in.

Hope troll themes get dealt with.

And Color blindness 

G1's stance was that these themes were a bannable offense because they are an explicit attempt at inflicting harm to other people, similar to flashing an incredibly bright light or a laser pointer into peoples' eyes.

I hope Little Orbit keeps that stance.

Edited by Xnetexe
  • Like 1