YangYui

Europe servers

15 minutes ago, HappyMandy said:

when they gona fix it?

Probably when they get back from holidays...

26 minutes ago, HappyMandy said:

are you sure?🤔

Tomorrow is 30th. If they are going to do it, something may happen that requires more work but then it would be 31st. Nobody is going to do anything on the last day of the year.  1st January is out of question too. And Matt Scott hasn't updated the thread and let us know whether or not the correct servers have finally arrived. 

My prediction was correct, there won't be EU servers this year. Epic fail. Just wait to see how engine update will t urn out 🙂

Edited by Sayori

On 12/28/2019 at 1:30 PM, postalgril said:

i miss apb so much 😞 i check everyday to see if we can play yet and everyday im disappointed. also my boyfriend was tired about me whining about it so bought me loads of games in steam sales but its not the same i just miss apb 😞 why's it soo hard to plug a server innnnn??? that white thingy with thingies sticking out of it is a plug you push that into the white thingy in the wall with little holes in it and that switch next to it you click that downwards and boom server is on it doesnt take 15million years to do that matt come onnnnn

Classic example of the APB withdrawal symptom😂

i’m curious if little orbit flew people to the new location, then flew them back home for xmas, and then will have to fly them back again to the new location for final fixes

Edited by Solamente
typo

22 minutes ago, Solamente said:

i’m curious if little orbit flew people to the new location, then flew them back home for xmas, and then will have to fly them back again to the new location for final fixes

In case its really just new (network) components in a new datacenter than i think there is nobody from Orbit needed locally.

24 minutes ago, Solamente said:

For what? Some game servers?  It's waste of money and time. Data center guys will rack up their servers, install the os image and LO will connect remotely.

5 minutes ago, HighSociety said:

In case its really just new (network) components in a new datacenter than i think there is nobody from Orbit needed locally.

4 minutes ago, Sayori said:

For what? Some game servers?  It's waste of money and time. Data center guys will rack up their servers, install the os image and LO will connect remotely.

i swear i saw a post about someone from orbit being onsite, must have been mistaken

They should hire Buddhist, Muslim and Jewish employees so that no religious holiday can put such a big hold on all services.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Solamente said:

i swear i saw a post about someone from orbit being onsite, must have been mistaken

I only can tell what i know from Work... when we moved datacenter (Munich to Frankfurt) not 1 of our IT guys had anything to do than Reset it via remote.