Anyone else having issues with the forums on a phone, every time i try to read a long post it shows like this

where some of the text gets cut off (most of the text)

xrbRzoq.png

if i change it to desktop view it shows up like this and is really hard to read

QFmsZix.png

• Like 1

it’s an unfortunate bug with ipb, it happens on desktop too if a post is long enough 

not sure if it’s limited to chrome or not tho

orbit doesn’t really have control over fixing this other than putting in a fix request to the actual devs of the software 

10 minutes ago, Solamente said:

it’s an unfortunate bug with ipb, it happens on desktop too if a post is long enough 

not sure if it’s limited to chrome or not tho

orbit doesn’t really have control over fixing this other than putting in a fix request to the actual devs of the software 

hmm intersting, my phone does use chrome, but my pc uses firefox and never seen this issue there, maybe i should see if ff will work for my phone

thanks for the post tho as i was wondering it something was wrong with my phone when i saw posts like that (altho it seems to be only apb forums doing it lol)

9 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

hmm intersting, my phone does use chrome, but my pc uses firefox and never seen this issue there, maybe i should see if ff will work for my phone

thanks for the post tho as i was wondering it something was wrong with my phone when i saw posts like that (altho it seems to be only apb forums doing it lol)

Switching from Chrome to another browser such as Firefox does seem to prevent this from happening. (I had the same issue)

Edited by CookiePuss

Hello,

this issue should be fixed. If you are still seeing broken post please message me.

Thank you,

Lixil