Sign in to follow this  
LordTimzor

Game crash after spawning in district

Hey'all,

So I have this weird little bug that's popped up recently.

When I go to Waterfront I like to spawn at Britney Bloodrose because of it's central location, it's just my favourite spawn point.

But as of late a bunch of times my game just crashes when I spawn there. Wether I just spawned or spawn there later in the session after a death does not seem to matter.

This does not happen every time. At some point the game just decides "Ey b0ss !@# u man" and takes a nap. Some days go by without any crashes, some days I literally can't spawn there.

Also, I've had it a couple of times that if I die at the end of a mission, when the map pops up to select a spawn point and I open the score board the game crashes as well.

Other than me avoiding these things, any thoughts on what causes this?

• Like 1

Do you have an RTX card? If you do, that's the culprit and you'll need to use the advanced launcher to set your graphics to bare minimum

34 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

Do you have an RTX card? If you do, that's the culprit and you'll need to use the advanced launcher to set your graphics to bare minimum

Ah, I do have a RTX card. First world problems. I guess I'll have to live with the crashes then, I'm not a big fan of using 3rd party software even though it's allowed in this case.

I'll just wait till LO fixes this themselves. But thanks for clarifying the cause.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VladimirChekhov said:

So we get a new and more powerful graphics card, and it causes us to set it to the lowest possible settings to play the game... Awesome

Blame Nvidia for that

It isn't nvidia's fault. Its the fact the game is still shit tier optimized and the developers refuse to fix it. They're hoping no one upgrades to RTX cards before they can finish the magical engine upgrade most likely.

The only time anyone even bothered to help fix this issue was that one moderator who asked for crash logs. Since then nothing.

1/10 best bug response team. This has been an issue for 4 months now.