blockblack

APB Launcher is taking infinity and beyond to load...

So today I tried to launch up APB to start playing, but what I have noticed is that the Launcher never finishes checking the game, I tried restarting the Launcher so many times but it didn't help at all, My internet speed is already 12~16 MBPS so my internet is not the problem, what I know is why this is happening, The Launcher always keeps getting stuck at 80% or something, here's a screenshot for my 11th time restarting the launcher to see if it fixes the bug: https://imgur.com/a/MW7Xh2G

34 minutes ago, blockblack said:

So today I tried to launch up APB to start playing, but what I have noticed is that the Launcher never finishes checking the game, I tried restarting the Launcher so many times but it didn't help at all, My internet speed is already 12~16 MBPS so my internet is not the problem, what I know is why this is happening, The Launcher always keeps getting stuck at 80% or something, here's a screenshot for my 11th time restarting the launcher to see if it fixes the bug: https://imgur.com/a/MW7Xh2G

My internet security sees APB Reloaded as a treat. I've disabled my internet security that fixed my issue. At times also a PC reboot seems to help too. (I know this sounds like basic tech support 😬)

On 12/14/2019 at 8:04 PM, Fortune Runner said:

computer specs please.

no one can truly help you otherwise

Sorry I didn't take a look at this topic for a while, my PC specs are:

i5-4590

16(4x4)GB RAM 1600 MHz

Asus Radeon RX 580 4 GB

On 12/13/2019 at 11:57 PM, OfficerHot said:

My internet security sees APB Reloaded as a treat. I've disabled my internet security that fixed my issue. At times also a PC reboot seems to help too. (I know this sounds like basic tech support 😬)

1 hour ago, blockblack said:

Sorry I didn't take a look at this topic for a while, my PC specs are:

i5-4590

16(4x4)GB RAM 1600 MHz

Asus Radeon RX 580 4 GB

Do the above first, see if anything blocks it or is not allowed to get through.