iProkaza

Are GM's are omnipotent and have unlimited rights to affront my freedom?

1st of all sorry about my english, it is not my primary language.

I have situation: i buy one of graffity board in social district, put there my print. There was no forbidden content, only positive things! GM (Ancient Mew) deleted it from purchased board and send me a message like "your symbol is not correct", i asked him(her) to explain what's wrong with my print, was no answer. I put another my print on purchased board and it was deleted too. Then i typed to chat and asked GM to contact me for talk and explain what was wrong? Nobody answer... Then i put on purchased board print with message : "GM, contact me please...", 15 min after that i was kicked and when i login back, i found that all of my graphics library WAS DELETED by GM, hours of my work was just DELETED without any explanations!!! Is it ok you think?

@MattScott , @Lixil , are your GM's are omnipotent and can do anything without explanations???

Hi there,

@iProkaza Do you want to have this chat here publicly or in private through Customer Support?

GMs can only verify and report offensive content they see or that is pointed out to them.

Customer Service deleted your graphics library after getting my approval.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, iProkaza said:

And now i have beend banned for 3 days..... WHY???? I do nothing!!! 

A ban is not handed out without reason.

The fact that @MattScott has said "Customer Service deleted your graphics library after getting my approval." should be an indication that you made graphical designs that were against the Terms of Service. You were obviously warned by a GM, then ignored the warning.

When a GM tells you not to do something, do not neglect what they say and try the exact same thing again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, iProkaza said:

And now i have beend banned for 3 days..... WHY???? I do nothing!!! 

Hello,

If you were banned you would have gotten customer support ticket open. Please have the conversation with them instead (check your email). Forums can't really help you with your situation.

Thank you,

Lixil

• Like 1

Just now, MattScott said:

Again, do you want to have this conversation here or through Customer Support?

ok, i'll try now to send a ticket for Support... but my last ticket (not about ban!!!) was ignored....

you sick freak

what symbols u making man? glad they cleaning up the crap good work LO

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Deadliest said:

you sick freak

what symbols u making man?

some ancient pagan symbols... i am not understand, why there can be satan symbols, all religions symbols, pron symbols... but not pagan

Merged.

19 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

@iProkaza Do you want to have this chat here publicly or in private through Customer Support?

GMs can only verify and report offensive content they see or that is pointed out to them.

Customer Service deleted your graphics library after getting my approval.

Thanks,
Matt

just one question.... why nobody GM's answer me, when i trying to conversation, and now i have been banned because ignoring GM's !?? It is absurd !!!

56 minutes ago, iProkaza said:

just one question.... why nobody GM's answer me, when i trying to conversation, and now i have been banned because ignoring GM's !?? It is absurd !!!

iProkaza, customer support has contacted you regarding your ban. Please check your e-mail. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Lixil said:

iProkaza, customer support has contacted you regarding your ban. Please check your e-mail. 

They said that it is to late, because i am ignoring GM's, but i trying to conversation with em about 1 hour with different methods!!!

Merged.

And i have purchased premium, but it goes away, because i get banned about disinclination of GM's to contact, explain where is the problem. Here is question: GM's are for help ingame or for punishment???

1 hour ago, iProkaza said:

And i have purchased premium, but it goes away, because i get banned about disinclination of GM's to contact, explain where is the problem. Here is question: GM's are for help ingame or for punishment???

GMs did not punish you - Customer Support did. GMs are there to help in the game but also to make sure you are following rules. 

I am locking this thread as you need to continue talking to our Customer support team - they are only ones who can help you out with your case.

Thank you,

Lixil

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3